Shanghai close to 'civil unrest' as tensions build under strict lockdown regime

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-shan...e-12588061

One foreign resident of Puxi district, who wished to remain anonymous because of potential repercussions, said: "It's a dire situation here in Shanghai.

"I've got friends who have run out of food, their communities don't help them as they are foreigners, no information to let us know what's going on and it seems more and more panic seems to be causing breakouts of fights between the locals as everyone is starving.

My wife's sister stays in Shanghai and they get supply of necessities delivered to their home foc. Doesn't tally with this headline.. strange..

(12-04-2022, 10:36 PM)Sticw Wrote:  My wife's sister stays in Shanghai and they get supply of necessities delivered to their home foc. Doesn't tally with this headline.. strange..

Just like the narratives from 2 parties in this forum about Ukraine and Russia, each arguing that their side is winning the war. 听听就好。

(12-04-2022, 10:36 PM)Sticw Wrote:  My wife's sister stays in Shanghai and they get supply of necessities delivered to their home foc. Doesn't tally with this headline.. strange..

SkyNews is AMTK anti-China media!