Gojek driver allegedly asks doctor to get out after knowing she works at clinic...

Gojek driver allegedly asks doctor to exit his vehicle after finding out she works at clinic in Paragon (straitstimes.com)

is ahneh Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Let me ask a question....

Do you think the driver is mean or fearful?

If he is truly afraid he will catch the disease and bring it home infecting his elderly parents causing them to be seriously ill...? .. it that a possible explanation.

I think we are too quick to judge and criticise others

And we have politicians who encourage us to judge others as racist or inconsiderate or something negative for political purpose..

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I thought he asked the doc for a date.

Say thank you to frontline healthcare workers... they have given their best n commitment in fighting CoV ... risking their health at every moment... appreciate n remember their work 
Clapping Thumbsup

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Shud just tell the driver she is tourist or something instead of frontrunner worker....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If the driver is so afraid he should not have accepted the booking. Very poor attitude. He should not be a driver.

tomorrow will be a better day

The doctor is also a bit naive. Was she expecting admiration and gratefulness from the driver by telling him she works at a clinic?

Just shut up, act dumb and don't talk too much about your profession.

(02-09-2021, 07:18 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Say thank you to frontline healthcare workers... they have given their best n commitment in fighting CoV ... risking their health at every moment... appreciate n remember their work 
Clapping Thumbsup

Yes, we must be thankful to frontline healthcare workers, they face the virus everyday and therefore risk getting the covid virus.  No wonder these frontline workers are invited to watch the national day parade, a gesture of gratitude by the govt.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-09-2021, 08:34 PM)debono Wrote:  Yes, we must be thankful to frontline healthcare workers, they face the virus everyday and therefore risk getting the covid virus.  No wonder these frontline workers are invited to watch the national day parade, a gesture of gratitude by the govt.

The Gojek  driver is also in the front line exposed to many customers  ..and doing it to feed his family.

That is why I wouldn't judge him.

Most of us are not in his shoes.

Front line nurses deserve better exposing themselves to risks and dangers  ...we can show appreciation.... but drivers have their own concerns and consideration...these are hard times I would not fault him for being fearful.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-09-2021, 08:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Gojek  driver is also in the front line exposed to many customers  ..and doing it to feed his family.

That is why I wouldn't judge him.

Most of us are not in his shoes.

Front line nurses deserve better exposing themselves to risks and dangers  ...we can show appreciation.... but drivers have their own concerns and consideration...these are hard times I would not fault him for being fearful.

He can choose not to be a Gojek driver thus not being a so called front line worker.

tomorrow will be a better day