They tried again to bring PS and Slyvia down but end up strengthening them...

I remember the town council incident which was slowly blown up with Shanmugam hinting in Parliament there was criminal wrong doing. The whole thing dragged through the courts and ended with a whimper

Along the way there was blowback that the TC system sofware used was owned by ex PAP members 

https://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/...ck-part-2/

Here again we see lots of accusations made by the state controlled media ...and it was done before PS and other WP leaders were called to testify.

When they did, the tables turned.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Again lesson is never let guard down. They will use every trick and opportunity  to take down MPs elected by the people ...and not co-opted into the PAP system.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(14-12-2021, 12:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Again lesson is never let guard down. They will use every trick and opportunity  to take down MPs elected by the people ...and not co-opted into the PAP system.

All PAP MPs were like to destroy the opposition MPs as PM Lee had said earlier that he needs to spend lots of time and effort to fix the opposition in Parliament..... Angry

(14-12-2021, 12:30 PM)debono Wrote:  All PAP MPs were like to destroy the opposition MPs as PM Lee had said earlier that he needs to spend lots of time and effort to fix the opposition in Parliament..... Angry

Looks like effort is now outsourced.

(14-12-2021, 12:30 PM)debono Wrote:  All PAP MPs were like to destroy the opposition MPs as PM Lee had said earlier that he needs to spend lots of time and effort to fix the opposition in Parliament..... Angry

Maybe should ask him in parleement how much time he spend on this COP, before, during  and after the COP ends.

8Umbrella Umbrella

They gave a platform for WP to showcase their team of capable and intelligent MPs to the whole nation

IMHO this COP will not win the pappies any vote.

It only goes to prove that they their only position vis-a-vis the oppos is to  FIXED them.

Their mantra is all oppies are stupid, their views and opinions are wrong and must be rejected.

Only the pappies are right all the time and every time.

Clapping Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes SGSeniorCitizen1952's post

U all so value , worship transparency ...so let it b transparent , let the entire process takes its natural course ..

More shit will fly out ...n this will strengthen our parliamentary process...no more liars after swearing in parliament n if proven guilty, straight to changi resort.

aiya politics is like that. when 2 dogs fighting for food, how can be nice to each other?

i dont believe indranee calling for a coi is of her own accord because there are consequences.

you know this rk coi is like who meet who first then who say what first. later they may summon ltk for coi too.

to me coi is like a court being question,  what collect  info only..

The opposition should dig through all parliament scripts and weed out all the lies for COP episode 2, 3,4,5....