elon fires more staff
Exclamation 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3p_aDMTNg

I think brother FA better dont let pple know he worship elon
a former twitter staff in singapore may come up to FA and wack him on the roadside

(21-11-2022, 07:46 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  I think brother FA better dont let pple know he worship elon
a former twitter staff in singapore may come up to FA and wack him on the roadside

Do you know the 3 persons from the top management kena fire, do you
how much $$$ they will get after retrenchment?
You will jaw drop.

You cant blame Elon Musk, he did not break the US law.
As for normal wage worker, You will find how jialat is US law to protect workers’ rights.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-11-2022, 07:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know the 3 persons from the top management kena fire, do you
how much $$$ they will get after retrenchment?
You will jaw drop.

You cant blame Elon Musk, he did not break the US law.
As for normal wage worker, You will find how jialat is US law to protect workers’ rights.

It's ok to fire those at the top if they are not performing. Those at the top are highly paid.  Don't fire those at the bottom lor. Fire those who just use month to talk only

(21-11-2022, 08:06 AM)winbig Wrote:  It's ok to fire those at the top if they are not performing. Those at the top are highly paid.  Don't fire those at the bottom lor. Fire those who just use month to talk only

Now the worst thing is chain reaction. 
So many tech companies are doing retrencements.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-11-2022, 08:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now the worst thing is chain reaction. 
So many tech companies are doing retrencements.

Just fire those jlb in management positions lor.

But the twitter services continue to function well and without issues as the firing spreads ... what does that say ....

i think elon needs are real IT programmers
not fake indian IT
he need them to program the various AI program
so human staff is not needed
only a few good AI programmers who work 80hours a week
can do the trick
wat 6000+4000contractors staff do poorly

(21-11-2022, 10:04 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i think elon needs are real IT programmers
not fake indian IT
can do the trick

Smile my idol Elon Musk , yes he knows IT in depth remember he start up PayPal and sold it.
This is why He expose CECA " tricks " in twitter

CEO , CECA get " whole village of his own people " and " just one simple code need so many programmers? "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(21-11-2022, 10:04 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i think elon needs are real IT programmers
not fake indian IT
can do the trick

a lot of fake  CECA IT