Taiwan influencer 钟明轩 : This is the China I saw

這就是我看到的中國!   

Zhong Ming Xuan was pro-independence in his posting. But he takes a trip to China and just a few days, he found this is a China which is acceptable to him.   

Taiwan pro-independence and PPP immediately classify him as propagadist and attack him.  

SgFett, this CECA would just spread fake news of China without taking a look himself. May be he can't afford the trip lah, his first and only overseas trip is Taiwan (not counting Johor).   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

[Image: IMG-20240325-132753.jpg]

Most places are clean and safe at night. Ermaos thought ah tiongs are still living in mao era. Must hv consumed too much Bloomberg gao sai

Everyone got a price tag. When he publish content in favour of DPP, also take money one lah. Now say CCP good, most likely take money also.

In fact, see for yrself, dun trust too much all these influencers

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Now a big change is taking place in Taiwan. Taiwanese are starting to reject both KMT and PPP.   

Big Grin

gaypanda and gaybuddies watching gay influencer….expected Laughing

(30-03-2024, 01:57 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  gaypanda and gaybuddies watching gay influencer….expected Laughing

Lao gay, you die to where, long time no see. Your mm still smelly? Laughing