This Life SG app is really...

log in keep mention my profile is 90 percent done. I link with Singpass check my profile check around don't know what they claim

Click the profile 90 percent done also cannot click only can click that X to close that pop out.

BY Right if one go click it will show you what stuffs info you haven't input thus your profile is 100 percent done.

(03-06-2024, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  log in keep mention my profile is 90 percent done. I link with Singpass check my profile check around don't know what they claim

Click the profile 90 percent done also cannot click only can click that X to close that pop out.

BY Right if one go click it will show you what stuffs info you haven't input thus your profile is 100 percent done.

I thought you already used that app and collected your NS bonus before. How come you still fucking around filling up your profile. I think that 10 percent missing is you filled the gender wrongly. You should submit gay as your sex.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-06-2024, 11:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  log in keep mention my profile is 90 percent done. I link with Singpass check my profile check around don't know what they claim

Below this message, click choose an interest like technologies, and it'll disappear.