limited to 2,021 pieces worldwide

Movement: Spring Drive 9RA2; 120-hour power reserve
Case: 40mm in steel; water-resistant to 100m
Strap: Steel bracelet
Price: US$9,100

(27-04-2023, 09:19 PM)11.11 Wrote:  Nah not nice

Very ordinary..................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

It's quite pricey....might as well pay a bit more to get a Rolex. 
At least will have better resell value.

(27-04-2023, 10:11 PM)hansamu Wrote:  It's quite pricey....might as well pay a bit more to get a Rolex. 
At least will have better resell value.

You are right to point this out.................... Big Grin

PP is better lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: IMG-5744.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

No lolex no talk.

(27-04-2023, 10:27 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  PP is better lah. Rotfl

PP and Rolex image sometimes ruined by Rich Ah beng.

Sometimes really, wear luxury watches Anyone got money can afford but come ' style " is different story.

Hey, thanks for sharing about the new Grand Seiko watch – sounds like a real stunner! The Spring Drive movement and steel case make for a classy combo, and the limited edition aspect definitely adds to the appeal. I can imagine it would be a real head-turner on the wrist!

Titanium steel or Stainless steel? What grade?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

I've been in a similar boat before, eyeing those high-end timepieces but hesitating when it comes to the price tag. Recently, though, I stumbled upon something interesting – quality luxury watch replicas that look unbelievably close to the real deal. I mean, they've got all the intricate details down pat, and you'd never know the difference from a distance.One site I came across is https://replicarichardmille.io. It has a pretty impressive selection. I was skeptical at first, but after seeing some reviews and checking out their offerings, I have to admit, I'm tempted. It could be a great way to rock that luxury watch vibe without draining the bank account.