This Seiko I plan to buy and collect...what do you think?

Found more good bargains only after my Omega-Swatch purchase.

Generally price is much  better than outside.

Was looking at this Seiko for collecting.

[Image: dhY1blh.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

People buy is this one rah

The Grand Seiko SLGH005 “White Birch”

[Image: shirakaba-beauty-grand-seiko-slgh005.jpg]

Can resell for $2,000 ah?

People collect Pp lah.
Can pass down to generation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

That omega swatch is real or fake?

(17-01-2023, 05:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  People collect Pp lah.
Can pass down to generation.

Smile always collect those " Limited edition " ones. But sometimes you can't even buy own it EVEN u got the money.

Patek Philippe Watches

Cheapest Pp watch If I did not remember wrongly is 24K SGD.

https://www.thewatchpages.com/watches/pa...rce=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=8637039968&utm_term=&utm_content=137558794204&gclid=Cj0KCQiAq5meBhCyARIsAJrtdr78YVmyQoHFdEo3LnFQ3KNrmwtkzs8SleGxx24iREbR7kQYdazzOpwaAvKnEALw_wcB

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(17-01-2023, 05:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Found more good bargains only after my Omega-Swatch purchase.

Buy and keep. shiok shiok.

(17-01-2023, 05:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That omega swatch is real or fake?

Never buy fake item. Rotfl

(17-01-2023, 05:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile always collect those " Limited edition " ones. But sometimes you can't even buy own it EVEN u got the money.

The problem is the wholesalers keep the inventory and jack up the price during covid period. With Covid recovery, branded watches on secondary market are seeing plunging price.

https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/m...00256.html

If kena top prize Big Sweep or Toto A Lange & Sohn for me.

(17-01-2023, 05:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Found more good bargains only after my Omega-Swatch purchase.

bro..........better buy from creationwatches lah...............safer..................also buy automatic.............Seiko is good at that

This type of watch don't last. I bought a Seiko kinetic for few hundred $ and <5 years kaput. The auto winder start to show problem. Want to buy Rolex, PP, R.Mile then got value.

(17-01-2023, 08:24 PM)Instinct Wrote:  This type of watch don't last. I bought a Seiko kinetic for few hundred $ and <5 years kaput. The auto winder start to show problem. Want to buy Rolex, PP, R.Mile then got value.

Those watches cost a bomb............lesser mortals cannot afford.........lah..... Clapping Laughing

If cannot resell for profits later, what's the purpose of buying and keeping them?

(17-01-2023, 08:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If cannot resell for profits later, what's the purpose of buying and keeping them?

Waiting for it to appreciate in value............lah.......... nudie

Bro. I think you had made the right choice..................... Clapping Laughing

Don't put too much faith on a $253 to last too long. Own use for 5 years, and then throw away. Expect investment value after 20 years? 😄

(17-01-2023, 09:21 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Don't put too much faith on a $253 to last too long. Own use for 5 years, and then throw away. Expect investment value after 20 years? 😄

i bought a Citizen Eco-Drive...........100+ only...............12 years liao...............works perfectly..........

(17-01-2023, 09:29 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  i bought a Citizen Eco-Drive...........100+ only...............12 years liao...............works perfectly..........

Can sell for higher value?

(17-01-2023, 09:01 PM)debono Wrote:  Waiting for it to appreciate in value............lah.......... nudie

wait loooooong looooooooooooong
ab butt's watches only depreciate  Rolleyes

(17-01-2023, 09:21 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Don't put too much faith on a $253 to last too long. Own use for 5 years, and then throw away. Expect investment value after 20 years? 😄

My citizen grand complication sti working well after 2 decades as a daily driver. Smile