This Taiwan Oyster Omelette you try before..?

The way they fry much more dramatic than in Singapore...
Even Malaysia cannot match ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The other day I ordered $5 oyster omelette ...only got 3 oyster inside.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

THeir oyster is BIG BIG fresh oyster as they have their own farm, SG use frozen wan
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Gotch use abalone?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 04:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The other day I ordered $5 oyster omelette ...only got 3 oyster inside.

Either the hawker increase the price or reduce the ingredients........ crying

But the oyster overcooked

Big, fresh one is better. Frozen big one, taste soft. Eat already a funny feeling won't like to eat any more. Small ones are ok.

Taiwanese style is wet, add on sweet sauce on top with lots of starch, not nice one.
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(23-12-2022, 05:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwanese style is wet, add on sweet sauce on top with lots of starch, not nice one.

SG orh lua beat them hands down. Chilli is a.big factor

Smile

(23-12-2022, 05:43 PM)Niubee Wrote:  SG orh lua beat them hands down. Chilli is a.big factor
I agree, our orh lua is very tasty, with the vinegar chilli mo tak teng............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 05:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwanese style is wet, add on sweet sauce on top with lots of starch, not nice one.

I had it in Taiwan 士林夜市 authentic one leh! Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 05:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree, our orh lua is tasty, with the vinegar chill mo tak teng............ Clapping

Local one different lah! Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 05:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Local one different lah! Big Grin

But I prefer the local version.......... Clapping

I like the taiwan version because the meimei will show half ball when she purposely bend over Big Grin

Over here is either fat auntie or lao ah pek or lao unker only.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(23-12-2022, 05:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like the taiwan version because the meimei will show half ball when she purposely bend over Big Grin

You are there to eat or look at half ball...........? Rotfl

(23-12-2022, 05:58 PM)debono Wrote:  You are there to eat or look at half ball...........? Rotfl

It’s the entire experience Big Grin

[Image: C7-BFD0-C8-4704-41-BB-8-EF3-563330-A609-E5.gif]

[Image: 1658-E6-CE-BEF3-4-BEA-AF28-5687-D6-C316-CD.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

I tried it at Taipei night mkt. Not too bad. Slightly different from Singapore.  Each stall trying to compete and keep pulling customers who entered the mkt. Also, cannot anyhow sit. Must sit at that stall tables.

(23-12-2022, 06:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I tried it at Taipei night mkt. Not too bad. Slightly different from Singapore.  Each stall trying to compete and keep pulling customers who entered the mkt. Also, cannot anyhow sit. Must sit at that stall tables.

I usually tarpau back to hotel to eat...

I only like Taiwanese abalone.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(23-12-2022, 07:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I usually tarpau back to hotel to eat...

DaBao not nice liao lah! Must eat there and then fresh from the frying pan nicer and hotter lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(23-12-2022, 05:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like the taiwan version because the meimei will show half ball when she purposely bend over Big Grin

(23-12-2022, 05:58 PM)debono Wrote:  You are there to eat or look at half ball...........? Rotfl

That's their trick to sell you their food lah! Big Grin Show you their nehneh you pay money to eat their food lor! They also wear very short hot pants lah!

(23-12-2022, 06:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It’s the entire experience Big Grin

Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 08:41 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  DaBao not nice liao lah! Must eat there and then fresh from the frying pan nicer and hotter lah! Big Grin

Yes I know.  But I prefer the comfort of my own hotel room mah.  Ish ok, I have done it many times leow Big Grin

My hotel is jepun huan, about 10 mins away from nite market  Got free beer during heypi hours Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-12-2022, 08:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes I know.  But I prefer the comfort of my own hotel room mah.  Ish ok, I have done it many times leow Big Grin

My hotel is jepun huan.  Got free beer during heypi hours Big Grin

Must soak in the atmosphere mah! Big Grin I had to squeeze seats with other people leh!

(23-12-2022, 08:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's their trick to sell you their food lah! Big Grin Show you their nehneh you pay money to eat their food lor! They also wear very short hot pants lah!

Same for their 槟榔西施 show half or full ball maybe
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(23-12-2022, 08:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Same for their 槟榔西施 show half or full ball maybe

Those ladies sometimes no wear inside one leh! Big Grin Business strategy mah!

(23-12-2022, 08:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Must soak in the atmosphere mah! Big Grin I had to squeeze seats with other people leh!

I eat in the comfort of my hot bathtub with soapy suds, sibei shiok ahhh Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-12-2022, 08:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Those ladies sometimes no wear inside one leh! Big Grin Business strategy mah!

No wear inside refer to the top not bottom correct? Becuz if bottom then period come flow down will turn off customer
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-12-2022, 08:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  No wear inside refer to the top not bottom correct? Becuz if bottom then period come flow down will turn off customer

Reddish streaks pair well with red wine Big Grin