CPF basic healthcare sum to rise to $68,500 in Q1 2023

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...in-q1-2023
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

They move the goal posts again

When they refuse to give 5% interest rate for our CPF!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

more will b in ill-health going by the numbers of people on wheelchairs etc.
Actuaries have detected excess deaths so premiums will go up
without them there will be no Insurance and without insurance no Bankings
as no insurance derivatives could not exist.

(01-12-2022, 05:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  They move the goal posts again

When they refuse to give 5% interest rate for our CPF!

NO FREE LUNCH , is kinda Funny those " Dumb PAP voters still think is free "

LKY Even say before " what free ??? "

(01-12-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  NO FREE LUNCH , is kinda Funny those " Dumb PAP voters still think is free "

LKY Even say before " what free ??? "

I remember LKY saying that even the sea water is not free, they need to pay the laborers to fill the buckets...... Big Grin

Song Boh!
Keep padlocking your hard earned $$$.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-12-2022, 05:56 PM)debono Wrote:  I remember LKY saying that even the sea water is not free, they need to pay the laborers to fill the buckets...... Big Grin

Water is free from nature lah. Big Grin
Nobody drinks sea water.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

padlocking and welded must not b used. sensitive
People r burnt alive.

(01-12-2022, 05:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Song Boh!
Keep padlocking your hard earned $$$.

KENA SAI!

By the time I reach 65 years old, 

the min. sum for basic healthcare may be $100k

When u admitted to hospital....the bill is so complicated that hardly any $ get deducted thru medisave. So $68k will last u 10 lifetimes!

😡😡😡😡
Wtf....

That is in lieu of higher medical fees in Spore I guess. Just to share my mum recent hip surgery follow by community hospital recovery govt allow her to tap on children Medisave if hers is used up. So I guess having kids in Spore not bad. But then for ppl no serious illness very rugi like only allow ppl use your Medisave you yourself never get to use. Maybe I should construct a minor accident on myself in order for me to touch my Medisave? Just like CPF scheme short life ppl rugi monies give ppl spend instead of yourself

I would rather that CPF rate is same for all age group. This way, we can save more for our medisave, too.

(01-12-2022, 06:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is in lieu of higher medical fees in Spore I guess. Just to share my mum recent hip surgery follow by community hospital recovery govt allow her to tap on children Medisave if hers is used up. So I guess having kids in Spore not bad. But then for ppl no serious illness very rugi like only allow ppl use your Medisave you yourself never get to use. Maybe I should construct a minor accident on myself in order for me to touch my Medisave? Just like CPF scheme short life ppl rugi monies give ppl spend instead of yourself

Last year raise . . . .

Last last year also raised our medishield life premiums

Non- Stop, arh??

[Image: New-Medishield-Premiums-Oct-20.png]

(01-12-2022, 06:41 PM)Ola Wrote:  Last year raise . . . .

Last last year also raised our medishield life premiums

Non- Stop, arh??

That is why in Spore always talk monies. You must earn alot of monies else you lose out.

(01-12-2022, 06:53 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is why in Spore always talk monies. You must earn alot of monies else you lose out.

Of course, they forget " Kampong spirit " " community spirit "

Now is " ownself earn ownself most matter , protect their ruling power "