This Tiffany & Co x Fendi bag so nice !

[Image: tiffany-baguette-a-celebration-of-craftm...any-co.jpg]
" The bag, which weighs about 2,356 grams, is a statement item and a creative piece. Additionally, Fendi is introducing a special collection of Tiffany Baguette bags in smooth leather, glossy croc leather, studded with diamonds, and silk satin to go along with the metal version. Additionally, the bags are available in medium, nano, and pico sizes. This partnership between two titans of the high-end fashion world is an example of how both sides have long-standing house rules. "

Can never appreciate such stuff. A branded sling bag will suffice Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-01-2023, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: tiffany-baguette-a-celebration-of-craftm...any-co.jpg]
" The bag, which weighs about 2,356 grams, is a statement item and a creative piece. Additionally, Fendi is introducing a special collection of Tiffany Baguette bags in smooth leather, glossy croc leather, studded with diamonds, and silk satin to go along with the metal version. Additionally, the bags are available in medium, nano, and pico sizes. This partnership between two titans of the high-end fashion world is an example of how both sides have long-standing house rules. "

Who wants to carry a 2.356kg bag....

(07-01-2023, 08:18 AM)winbig Wrote:  Who wants to carry a 2.356kg bag....

Many!!!! This bag is iconic many will want to be seen owning it. Weight is not the issue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aliexpress has lots of offers for bags and watches

[Image: U4wgV5s.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-01-2023, 08:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many!!!! This bag is iconic many will want to be seen owning it. Weight is not the issue.

U r another FA?  Laughing

That Tiffany & Co x Fendi bag looks absolutely stunning! The combination of the two iconic brands is a match made in fashion heaven. And wow, the variety of options in terms of materials and sizes is impressive. It's great to see such creative and statement pieces in the world of high-end fashion. But speaking of bags,  I've been on the hunt for a quality everyday bag myself, something stylish yet comfortable and functional. And guess what? I found a fantastic option on vonbaer.com! They have a wide range of high-quality bags that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also designed with practicality in mind. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

(07-01-2023, 08:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Aliexpress has lots of offers for bags and watches

[Image: U4wgV5s.jpg]

this one very very nice................. Rotfl

the gold lion with the ring can double as door knocker when the bag rotted away.............. Laughter-13