This Wang Lei is " kapo " too much not sure his intention

this time he ask the missing girls dad or whoever on his live stream

before that he even openly say what those " underworld people , who ever can help find the girl he offer cash money "

I mean , You want to be good help people ok but hello this is Malaysia missing person case why kapo so much?
SG also got missing people why you never do likewise?

Got one famous MY live streamer that Sunny Coco got say him is it want to gain more viewership etc

For me I don't bother to see much just roughly know this incident even AsiaOne " gossip section " got mention this

whereas some claim maybe two both same rah , want to. grab attention get viewers , followers
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I think he is just trying to help.
Without his offer of money, they might have killed the girl already.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wang Lei is many things to many people.
He is an inspiration coming back from penniless state.

However, that kanina phone brand he recommended I went to buy after 2 months spoil already.

Story of the phone found here:
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-My-spare-phone...-Lei-phone

His down and desperate days :

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/wang-l...ke-jobless

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He should be ok if he wasn’t so crude and vulgar Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wang Lei vs Live streamers on missing girl issue

Now how ?

(04-05-2022, 06:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He should be ok if he wasn’t so crude and vulgar Big Grin

Has it occurred to u he is popular because he is crude and vulgar.

(04-05-2022, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this time he ask the missing girls dad or whoever on his live stream

before that he even openly say what those " underworld people , who ever can help find the girl he offer cash money "

I mean , You want to be good help people ok but hello this is Malaysia missing person case why kapo so much?

Got one famous MY live streamer that Sunny Coco got say him is it want to gain more viewership etc

For me I don't bother to see much just roughly know this incident even AsiaOne " gossip section " got mention this

whereas some claim maybe two both same rah , want to. grab attention get viewers , followers

By now, WL should keep quiet n don't sprout nonsense online.
Instead, work closely with the authorities n get the girl back home asap.

(04-05-2022, 07:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wang Lei vs Live streamers on missing girl issue

That jhk with a bloody dot on his forehead , i see already , turned me off.
Gangsters.
In fact, I think many or tons of jhks are doing online sales and live streamers. 
Why they so free?
We sporeans so busy working and tgey shake leg under the coconut tree.

Now he is gg to land in Paris again
He likes to help people it’s his biz.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-05-2022, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this time he ask the missing girls dad or whoever on his live stream

Why do you listen to a gambler who is in huge debts leh?

(04-05-2022, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why do you listen to a gambler who is in huge debts leh?

Bro walaneh, everybody committed mistakes.
He learnt n he now successful in his online business. 
We should let past be buried permanently. 
Don't di up.

(04-05-2022, 11:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why do you listen to a gambler who is in huge debts leh?

I don't see any of his what stream. Why give him money? I rather spend the time thinking how to get more business for my Uncle thus = my wages, bonus.

I just happen to see AsiaOne entertainment section show the story so I take a look, I feel he is " kapo " why he bother MY missing girl incident? In SG as I have mention also got missing kids, child why he never concern and help? Somemore he is Singaporean.

So literally I suspect he also got hidden agenda which that gangster malaysian streamer claim etc Nevertheless I just feel this Wang L is really ..BIG Head
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-05-2022, 11:20 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Now he is gg to land in Paris again
He likes to help people it’s his biz.

LOL Pls people hire him NOTHING IS FREE In this world.

Even he so call " claim free help others is BS "

So many salty green old froggie SGtalkers envy this old froggie making so much money …. tell you more to make you old froggie more jealous of him, 

he has a Chinese restaurant in Bukit Merah if I am not wrong … not those zhi char type …. can host wedding kind
he opened a nail saloon for her daughter … 
passed his frozen seafood business to his son 
first artist to host the first concert in Genting Highland since CoVid ….. btw it was full house
heard Jack Ass Neo is producing a movie based on him
now he is Paris, later going Italy and Spain in the same trip to live stream sale
His FB has 1.4million followers
Average live streams he has 15-20k viewers 

How I know, I nothing to do watch his live stream because he is more entertaining than the whole mediacorpse channel

I will be waiting for salty green eyed posts and comments liow …. I also find them entertaining  Rotfl  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(04-05-2022, 08:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So many salty green old froggie SGtalkers envy this old froggie making so much money …. tell you more to make you old froggie more jealous of him, 

he has a Chinese restaurant in Bukit Merah if I am not wrong … not those zhi char type …. can host wedding kind
first artist to host the first concert in Genting Highland since CoVid ….. btw it was full house
now he is Paris, later going Italy and Spain in the same trip to live stream sale

How I know, I nothing to do watch his live stream because he is more entertaining than the whole mediacorpse channel

I will be waiting for salty green eyed posts and comments liow …. I also find them entertaining  Rotfl  nudie

i do watch his tube, funny man....interesting.

(04-05-2022, 08:26 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  i do watch his tube, funny man....interesting.

For entertainment lah …. dun like just switch off …. I did bought fish package from him.
Price wise reasonable but quality not bad but dun like his Assam paste a little too sweet from him. His marinated whole chicken not bad … haven't try his pork chop yet.
$50 send to my place, one old being send to me …. very nice and polite

(04-05-2022, 08:02 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So many salty green old froggie SGtalkers envy this old froggie making so much money …. tell you more to make you old froggie more jealous of him, 

LOL, Sometimes Buying things have to see Buy from who.

Can tell you are those LOW Class people out there.

aka " Stupid " get smoke, bluff by Wang L. You don't know how much he is losing money backend This is why he want to keep trying to find sponsors etc pay debts

(04-05-2022, 06:39 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wang Lei is many things to many people.
He is an inspiration coming back from penniless state.

However, that kanina phone brand he recommended I went to buy after 2 months spoil already.

Story of the phone found here:
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-My-spare-phone...-Lei-phone

His down and desperate days :

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/wang-l...ke-jobless

wahlao, he bought from him and spoilt? got warranty or replacement or not?

(05-05-2022, 06:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  wahlao, he bought from him and spoilt? got warranty or replacement or not?

LOL, pls He will not take responsible partly he been paid to BRAG , THE target of course is to help the supplier get buyers
After sale service is all from the supplier itself.

[Image: IMG-20220505-185203-783.jpg]

photo hosting

(05-05-2022, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL, Sometimes Buying things have to see Buy from who.

Can tell you are those LOW Class people out there.

aka " Stupid " get smoke, bluff by Wang L.  You don't know how much he is losing money backend This is why he want to keep trying to find sponsors etc pay debts

Did I says he stuffs bad.
Only low class people dare to judge people low class.
He loses $$ and I buying stuffs from him … what correlation?

Stupiak people are those who knowing burn $$ to get sick with cancer and dies

Seriously, real low class people dare to judge people low class … bery sad bery sad

(05-05-2022, 08:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Did I says he stuffs bad.
Only low class people dare to judge people low class.
He loses $$ and I buying stuffs from him … what correlation?

Stupiak people are those who knowing burn $$ to get sick with cancer and dies

Seriously, real low class people dare to judge people low class … bery sad bery sad

Lol yea continue debate thus indirect he more famous but I will not carry on debate with your lose ses ppl

Come here expecting to see WL's brother and I was not disappointed  Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 09:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol yea continue debate thus indirect he more famous but I will not carry on debate with your lose ses ppl

Yes I low SES … unlike you high SES keep coming to SGTalk an anonymous ranting and whining forum to announce your fetish association with wealth gay imaginary uncle … stop smoking lag high SES  Rotfl