This baby is so cute. Can you guess who he is?

(14-01-2024, 09:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Now Observer avatar shows me fûcking my mother and all the past will be updated Laughing

How stupid am I?

Laughing Laughing

(14-01-2024, 09:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Observer's first post with avatar showing me fûcking my mother again Rotfl

[Image: SvndEXo.png]

Laughing Laughing

Caught lying twice like RK

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]
[/quote]

Oyk is a big disgrace to all the Christians here. First he lied that Dan stole his avatar and when Dan collected enough evidence to prove otherwise he tried to pull a fast one by rebuking on the time stamp.

He said his avatar (Dan's) was dated back in Jan 2023 and luckily Observer was quick to point out any changes to your avatar will result in changing all your old one to the latest one. Observer did a change on his avatar and the result was instantaneous for all to see including those in 2023 were also updated to the present one.

He lied twice in a day and was caught red handed twice. You can imagine what kind of person he is in real life.
Caught with concrete evidence and yet he denied with a feint. Worst he claimed to be a devoted Christian in other threads involving Christianity.

A screen shot dated Dec 2023 showed his old avatar while Dan's avatar was dated Oct 2023

[Image: FiCxL2j.jpg]

Observer's original avatar
[Image: aXe0vun.png]

Observer changed it Oyk
[Image: Z18q055.png]

Observer's last year April avatar also changed to the latest version
[Image: zNwbQqe.png]

Immediately after Observer's evidence were posted he went offline Rotfl

So in conclusion, it's better to record or screenshot on whatever transpired between you and Oyk.
In fact I have most of his posts in my data base after he deleted all my posts in his Forest City thread which I manipulated and he fell for it. He was busy boasting about his feat while I was busy collecting his data.
Even more hilarious was he deleted all his 42 threads out of fear. Laughing

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(14-01-2024, 09:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  7 December last year????
Let me show you what my Avatar was even as far back as January last year.
Here!

[Image: Screenshot-20240114-213556.jpg]

If you stole my Avatar, just admit it! Curry nah!  Rolleyes

(15-01-2024, 06:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Whole night I didn't sleep

My father stole my mother and said she belongs to him

I show him the birth certificate confirming she 'my mother'

It is dated as far back as 1939

Should we let the readers decide?

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(14-01-2024, 07:39 PM)Dan Wrote:  A self proclaimed devoted Christian lying through your teeth and have the audacity to accuse others of theft.

Now you have enhanced yourself with a dual asset of a liar & a thief. A sign of bad teachings from your Church and your priests. You want to blame them or your mother?

Tiu nia seng...the Oyk CECA chao hai has always been lying since he started posting in Sgtalk. Starting with his bullcrap about being a "Han" sinkie when we all know he is a CCB CECA who uses google translate to post chinese statements!