This chicken can eat how many days?

[Image: IMAG6039.jpg]

It is almost 2.4kg.

Depend how you cook it and may shrink after cooked.

(17-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Depend how you cook it and may shrink after cooked.

Boiled for soup to make curry chicken laksa. I think eight bowls of chicken laksa easily.

You can stay at home for the next 36 hours, liao.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

[Image: IMAG6041.jpg]

(17-10-2021, 10:16 AM)dynamite Wrote:  [Image: IMAG6039.jpg]

It is almost 2.4kg.

(17-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Depend how you cook it and may shrink after cooked.

It depends on how  many people are eating it, and the way it is being prepared...... Thinking

(17-10-2021, 10:26 AM)Ola Wrote:  You can stay at home for the next 36 hours, liao.

Just now I went super market and wet market. No one seems to be afraid outside. All very happy.

(17-10-2021, 10:29 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just now I went super market and wet market. No 9ne seems to be afraid outside. All very happy.

Like what the MIW said, we need to learn to live with the covid viruses.... Laughing

the chicken from which house, which lorong? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I usually buy whole chicken because cheaper. Here is how I cook it.

Butterfly cut the chicken. Take out the spine bone for making chicken broth which can later use for cooking chicken rice. Cut out the wing , leg quarter(drumstick and thigh) split the chicken breast into 2. So now I have 2 chicken wings which I will use for nasi lemak. Steamed half of chicken breast for chicken rice. If got leftover chicken breast , shed it to make chicken congee or rice noodle
Other half of the chicken breast, I cut out most of the meat into strip which I will stir fry. Other part with bone, I will chop into small piece together with the 2 chicken drumstick to make curry. If want to make a bigger portion of curry, cut the thigh as well. If 1 or 2 person eat, I will leave bake the chicken thigh with potato or pumpkin

(17-10-2021, 10:35 AM)abc123 Wrote:  I usually buy whole chicken because cheaper. Here is how I cook it.

Butterfly cut the chicken. Take out the spine bone for making chicken broth which can later use for cooking chicken rice. Cut out the wing , leg quarter(drumstick and thigh) split the chicken breast into 2. So now I have 2 chicken wings which I will use for nasi lemak. Steamed half of chicken breast for chicken rice. If got leftover chicken breast , shed it to make chicken congee or rice noodle
Other half of the chicken breast, I cut out most of the meat into strip which I will stir fry. Other part with bone, I will chop into small piece together with the 2 chicken drumstick  to make curry. If want to make a bigger portion of curry, cut the thigh as well. If 1 or 2 person eat, I will leave bake the chicken thigh with potato or pumpkin

You are an accomplished cook Clapping Clapping Clapping

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(17-10-2021, 10:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  the chicken from which house, which lorong? Thinking

I sing and dance like no tomorrow to celebrate.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(17-10-2021, 10:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  the chicken from which house, which lorong? Thinking

The author of this thread is talking about a 2.5 kg chicken (picture is shown), not the 90 lbs, chicken that you are referring to.... Rotfl

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN9yDRw/

(17-10-2021, 10:16 AM)dynamite Wrote:  [Image: IMAG6039.jpg]

It is almost 2.4kg.

Male or female?

(17-10-2021, 11:11 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Male or female?

So big should be a cock.

(17-10-2021, 11:14 AM)dynamite Wrote:  So big should be a cock.

Cock or dick ?

(17-10-2021, 11:20 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Cock or dick ?

Male chicken.

(17-10-2021, 10:55 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN9yDRw/

This chicken is very pathetically skinny.

(17-10-2021, 10:29 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Just now I went super market and wet market. No one seems to be afraid outside. All very happy.

Aiyoh! But my friends, too. 

They say work M-F, so weekend must take a breather.

Fresh chicken. Good for fried or curry. 

Don't taste good for soup. Here, most people will remove the taste with hot water.

(17-10-2021, 10:45 AM)debono Wrote:  The author of this thread is talking about a 2.5 kg chicken (picture is shown), not the 90 lbs, chicken that you are referring to.... Rotfl

crying crying

(17-10-2021, 11:23 AM)Ola Wrote:  Aiyoh! But my friends, too. 

Remember to scrub everywhere clean clean Big Grin

Sukeenang prefers kampong chicken or young mother hen.

This chicken can eat how many days?

LOL.... chicken eat days

Is your chicken halal or non- halal?

(17-10-2021, 12:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Is your chicken halal or non- halal?

Non halal

[Image: IMAG6048.jpg]

(17-10-2021, 12:14 PM)dynamite Wrote:  [Image: IMAG6048.jpg]

You must like spicy food a lot Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 11:23 AM)Ola Wrote:  Aiyoh! But my friends, too. 

What is "M-F"....? Thinking