This guy tried using screenshot as vaccination status...guess what?

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/dine-in-ea...creenshot/

It is very difficult for restaurants to monitor.

Already said it's hard to enforce when they announced it.

(14-08-2021, 08:18 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Already said it's hard to enforce when they announced it.

Because civil serpents are not bery bright. Actually, bery easy, diners MUST scan a QR to open up your jabbed cert in the TT apps or in MOH.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because civil serpents are not bery bright. Actually, bery easy, diners MUST scan a QR to open up your jabbed cert in the TT apps or in MOH.

Don't even need to do this. Just tweak the tracetogether app or token to read vaccination states and issue entry color code accordingly. So for those vaccinated it should flash green light, otherwise all amber light.

This is like enforcing no littering. You don't hope to catch all of them, but just to catch one of them and make that person an example in court.

(14-08-2021, 08:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't even need to do this. Just tweak the tracetogether app or token to read vaccination states and issue entry color code accordingly. So for those vaccinated it should flash green light, otherwise all amber light.

Can also but maybe for the long term as implementation need a little more time.

(14-08-2021, 08:32 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This is like enforcing no littering. You don't hope to catch all of them, but just to catch one of them and make that person an example in court.
Yes, fine them $2000  Angry

(14-08-2021, 08:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because civil serpents are not bery bright. Actually, bery easy, diners MUST scan a QR to open up your jabbed cert in the TT apps or in MOH.

They are very bright in making themselves unaccountable. Now this is a very serious problem in many departments.

(14-08-2021, 08:32 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This is like enforcing no littering. You don't hope to catch all of them, but just to catch one of them and make that person an example in court.

They have been very ineffective. Out of 10 contractor workers that litter, maybe all 10 were untouched.

天才与白痴 lol

(14-08-2021, 08:18 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Already said it's hard to enforce when they announced it.

Every body needs to be IT savvy in order to dine there..

I wonder how many people or companies follow different laws laid down?

Some guidelines are just for show. It looks good to have but worthless.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

i think most FB dont really care either…..not easy to turn away customer right now

Aiya dont get caught lor..hawker i go also no officer there..i also dont check in n out and also dont return tray..