This honest man said Kokee is 1000% wrong on Ukraine crisis

Clapping Gesti-109

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

There are many problems with the narrative.
Even the word "expand" make is sound like NATO invaded those countries. Those countries voluntarily joined NATO because Russia under Putin is a threat to these countries. Putin conducted aggressive wars in various countries and territories ..it installed puppet dictators in places like Chechen, Belarus ... harming the people of these countries.

Putin is a clear and present threat....while he whines about NATO his own actions are more deplorable is the root cause.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-06-2022, 08:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There are many problems with the narrative.
Even the word "expand" make is sound like NATO invaded those countries. Those countries voluntarily joined NATO because Russia under Putin is a threat to these countries. Putin conducted aggressive wars in various countries and territories ..it installed puppet dictators in places like Chechen, Belarus ... harming the people of these countries.

Putin is a clear and present threat....while he whines about NATO his own actions are more deplorable is the root cause.

NATO moved it's military bases 5 times eastwards until this finally plan was to place nuclear bomb at Ukraine right at the door step of Russia in ths last 30 years. 

There was an agreement not to do so between US Nato and Russia.   

CGTN is ccp china govt tv station, still got morons here believe such fully control fully censored rubbish? 100% for propaganda & NO truth & fact, those want to get brainwash, go ahead, got karma for sure in long term.

I can prove this moron 100000% wrong easily, as below youtube, NATO is a defensive organisation, there is no way for NATO to expand, they only get in more members, that is all, so simple thing still want to lie & con morons here, all these bloody comie liars here!!!!!

all these dogs can nly name calling 7/24 here, LOL LOL.

北约东扩什么意思?

This crazy eat angmo sai dog early morning barking non stop. Very irritating......

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Absolutely agreed. This Talk Cock kokee just talk cock - only news from BBC CNN NYT WASHINGTON POST even CNA blah blah very reliable ... CGTN Global News RT all untrustworthy!

In any debate this Talk Cock kokee would had been kicked out by the judges and a laughing stock amongst the audience!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(24-06-2022, 09:00 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Absolutely agreed. This Talk Cock kokee just talk cock - only news from BBC CNN NYT WASHINGTON POST even CNA blah blah very reliable ... CGTN Global News RT all untrustworthy!

In any debate this Talk Cock kokee would had been kicked out by the judges and a laughing stock amongst the audience!

Haha, Alam Kok source of news is FLG site.   

Mainly, 新唐人, 大肥, etc.   

This kok bugger blind, deaf to reality...corrupted to the core.
1st class hardcore bullshitter ..
How can russia b losing when they have conquered large swathes of the most strategic lands in the east n the entire waterfront of urane, ..irane cant import, export via the sea anymore.
Rekesky crying father mother for help...winner behaves like this ah?