'This is Singapore, no good deed goes unpunished': Man berated

(21-06-2024, 09:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I won't use the word insecure. Rather, it's a possessive behavior that is very common among Singaporean men after they've "snagged" a chiobu whom they think is a chattel. If it is an AMDK, there is a bit more tolerance if he taps his property's shoulders.  But if it is a fellow Sinkie, worse if he's from a certain country which must not be mentioned, then the owner of the chattel will take high umbrage lorh.

Both possessiveness and insecurity will strain and inhibit any growth in a relationship. Possessiveness is focused on controlling and asserting ownership over the wife, while insecurity is due to self-doubt and a fear of inadequacy. A possessive hubby has both traits which is unhealthy.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(20-06-2024, 12:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The only time this happened to me was during my NUS days when I rode a motorcycle and my then GF was riding pillion. I used to brake abruptly at every opportunity when we began dating.

I ever got slapped by a pair of big soft pillows before lah! Big Grin That time I was a recruit seated on a bus going home after book-out on a Saturday lah! I had fallen asleep on the outer side of the seat and a lady slapped my face with her big boobs lah! Even my specs dropped to the floorboard lah!

Long ago I saw a gal with her zipper down and I alerted her about. She stared at me as if I'm a hum sup lo... Singapore is like this one lah...

(21-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Long ago I saw a gal with her zipper down and I alerted her about. She stared at me as if I'm a hum sup lo... Singapore is like this one lah...

This happened to me on tour when a sweet young thing from our group forgot to zip up her jeans. I told my wife who alerted her before she boarded the coach in Taiwan. That is the most prudent thing to do after viewing the sight for awhile to ascertain if her zip was really down. LOL!

(21-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Long ago I saw a gal with her zipper down and I alerted her about. She stared at me as if I'm a hum sup lo... Singapore is like this one lah...

Aiya, dun be kaypoh,enjoy the view

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-06-2024, 11:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I ever got slapped by a pair of big soft pillows before lah! Big Grin That time I was a recruit seated on a bus going home after book-out on a Saturday lah! I had fallen asleep on the outer side of the seat and a lady slapped my face with her big boobs lah! Even my specs dropped to the floorboard lah!

This patient got more than his money's worth from the dentist

[Image: Dentist.jpg]

(21-06-2024, 12:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Aiya, dun be kaypoh,enjoy the view

To be honest, I actually couldn't see anything because the jeans have an inner layer of denim obscuring the view even when the zip is not pulled up.

(21-06-2024, 10:54 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Both possessiveness and insecurity will strain and inhibit any growth in a relationship. Possessiveness is focused on controlling and asserting ownership over the wife, while insecurity is due to self-doubt and a fear of inadequacy. A possessive hubby has both traits which is unhealthy.

Some wives are also very possessive. If you so much as glance at a woman, you've committed a cardinal sin.

It's helluva stressful to be going out with her in densely populated Singapore with lots of women in all sorts of tempting attire...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

some idiot like to use finger n hand to touch other when talk to other, i also dont like this,,and sometime stand very near, got bad breath and smelly body...,, he shd not use his hand..

this can call molest too, we can assume he pretend to be good and use this oppportunity to touch the lady..

can talk mah??? dont tell me they cannot hear???