Why the Solomon Islands Chose China (You Won't Believe What Australia Did)

[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7WY1qXNzE

It is not military base and oversee by Solomon govt as similar treaty with Aus and NZ.
It is also said it is result of Morrison govt refuse to protect Cn commercial assets in Solomon
in rebel province turmoil year back.
Is Morrison silly?
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

紐西蘭總理急訪中國棄拜登?澳洲人下地獄?索國拒發簽證 新聞大白話 20220712

all these comie liars here, forever bark lies to con or brainwash morons here!!
below solomon already assure the world that they will not let china build a military base there!!
also 10 south pacific cpuntry will unite!!
really hope let them go with china & end like debt problem in sri lanka in few yrs time, dont help them & let them swallow their own mistake like all the OBOR today!!

Solomon Islands reassures Australia they won't allow China to build a military base | The World

澳大利亚外长呼吁南太国家保持团结

所罗门打脸澳大利亚!拒绝澳洲只允许中国顾问入境 中澳外交部长G20会谈 澳大利亚拒绝中国4标准修复两国关系 澳大利亚最怕中国和太平洋岛国发展关系

That is why I said comie dogs here will never get anything right because of all their fake lies from their communist sources!!
this week solomon ask china to F off from southern Pacific!!
same to Fiji, expel few china embassy rubbish out of their country yesterday!!

below is solomon PM said this week, F china of their army base.
better to stay closed to your  neighbor, prosperous  together instead what rubbish OBOR like sri lanka, pakistan, laos, kazalsthan & many more, almost bankrupt & in deep debt trouble today!!

索羅門總理稱澳才是首選夥伴 不會允許外國設基地

(08-05-2022, 10:26 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7WY1qXNzE

It is not military base and oversee by Solomon govt as similar treaty with Aus and NZ.
It is also said it is result of Morrison govt refuse to protect Cn commercial assets in Solomon
in rebel province turmoil year back.
Is Morrison silly?

Bankrupt loser kokee 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof https://media.tenor.com/images/a9d65f0ad.../tenor.gif

They prefer Chinese fried rice

(08-05-2022, 10:09 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

The youtuber didn't explicity say this ...but everyone know Aussie are hypocrites...

If Canberra cares about their "Pacific family", then why  their own naive Australia's Indigenous were treated like dirt ?

Any one with the slightest idea of Australian history can see the guilt and fear in them when the Chinese show up and able to make friends with whom Aussies once treated  as sub human....

[Image: Australian%2BAborigines%2Bin%2Bchains%2B...2B1902.jpg]

They ve been given a choice between Australia and China.

Solomon islands must have secretly demanded and the Chinese agreed and accepted.

No one really knows what they have actually agreed upon.

天天硬事2294期——01 美国副国务卿谢尔曼与日本人 Thinking 在所罗门群岛一起纪念二战,结果所罗门总理不出席活动,美国表示惋惜 02 美国特朗普海湖庄园被突袭检查,没规矩以后什么怪招都可用,不讲规矩只能拼实力

CCP must have offer more goodies loh.. Some time stick to the same supplier, supplier get slack and give you sub-standard service.. Some must introduce challenges to supplier from time to time...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Iraqis are also not happy with Aussies!

220826【当狗的代价来了】【震惊,澳大利亚大使馆车队被炸】【寒梅视角】

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middl...nor-damage-

Australian embassy car hit by IED in Iraq, ‘minor damage’

An improvised explosive device in Baghdad’s Green Zone slightly damaged a vehicle belonging to the Australian embassy in Iraq on Friday, without causing any casualties, a security source said.

A multi-car Australian embassy convoy was travelling through the high security Green Zone when the device went off, an Iraqi security source said, declining to be identified.