Is SG more United under Current Govt?

Just observing the 5 areas in performance since GE 2015 till now, the Cost of Living for citizens, good jobs . . . . and this is the other red alert.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

the free flow of ah neh into our country have many undesirable traits.
now i see much much more ah neh than ah bang in the streets.
maybe the population census miss out a zero.

[+] 1 user Likes whylah's post

When the era of Spore core is more grey than white the United front will b more leaned towards miw🙄

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Nope  nudie

(25-12-2021, 01:30 PM)Ola Wrote:  Just observing the 5 areas in performance since GE 2015 till now, the Cost of Living for citizens, good jobs . . . . and this is the other red alert.

You are right, there is an increase in cost of  living, but loss of good jobs for citizens here....... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Even PAP policies are also dividing SG.

Other developed countries only allow foreigner students in their public school to learn to integrate. But ours has too many International Schools ie Global India International School has 11 branches here.

Nah, now is Everyone Care for themselves FIRST
Just like the current PAP CARE MORE THEIR WAGE , INTEREST THAN the Country , the people.

Now is really sold SG

You see PM LEE how he sit in the Parliament can tell from his body language , NEVER Sit up right , just lie back same for this Teo C H
Unlike LKY , all the time sit upright.

From one person body language you can tell how the he/she currently feel etc.

this PM lee just " pass time waiting to throw all the mess to the next so call PM " he so call claim Hold just see how
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Sg are more divided. And squeeze further by the current gov. Supporting them will affect the next generation from bad to worse to rotton
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

(20-01-2022, 03:00 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  Sg are more divided. And squeeze further by the current gov. Supporting them will affect the next generation from bad to worse to rotton

fuk off to ccp land if u hate singapore

(20-01-2022, 02:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, now is Everyone Care for themselves FIRST
Just like the current PAP CARE MORE THEIR WAGE , INTEREST THAN the Country , the people.

Now is really sold SG

You see PM LEE how he sit in the Parliament can tell from his body language , NEVER Sit up right , just lie back same for this Teo C H

gd observation indeed !!

this PM lee just " pass time waiting to throw all the mess to the next so call PM " he so call claim Hold just see how

when a country w a greedy govt only talk of money n being materalistic,everything must be economically viable history tells us the country is divided .
everyone is for its own.

(20-01-2022, 04:19 PM)talky Wrote:  when a country w a greedy govt only talk of money n being materalistic,everything must be economically viable history tells us the country is divided .
everyone is for its own.

On the contrary, Singapore is very disunited, that is why we have for every constituency an opposition party contesting in the GEs........also Mr Ngian Tong Dow said that with million dollars salaries, they are afraid to lose their ministerial jobs, and thence dare not oppose what PM Lee says or feel.......

(25-12-2021, 01:30 PM)Ola Wrote:  Just observing the 5 areas in performance since GE 2015 till now, the Cost of Living for citizens, good jobs . . . . and this is the other red alert.

more united in their hatred of PAP maybe................

SPORE HAS >1 TRILLION RESERVES
1 TRILLION=1000 BILLION
1 BILLION =1000 MILLION
SO 1 TRILLION HAS 12 ZEROS=1,000,000,000,000
1,000,000,000,000/3MILLION LOCALS=EACH HAS >QRT MILLION

STILL NEED TO RAISE GST !!

(20-01-2022, 04:48 PM)talky Wrote:  SPORE HAS >1 TRILLION RESERVES
1 TRILLION=1000 BILLION
1 BILLION =1000 MILLION
SO 1 TRILLION HAS 12 ZEROS=1,000,000,000,000
1,000,000,000,000/3MILLION LOCALS=EACH HAS >QRT MILLION

STILL NEED TO RAISE GST !!

To raise GST is a sure thing, it may be carried out once the Ministry of Trade and Finance, makes his budget speech which is imminent. Very likely after the CNY....

(20-01-2022, 03:00 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  Sg are more divided. And squeeze further by the current gov. Supporting them will affect the next generation from bad to worse to rotton
Singapore is more divided because people start to use their brain to question govt.

But govt still stuck with the mentality of black box operation and thus causing friction between people and govt

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

JAC LAU has done well as a Superb Hypocrite to divide Singapore.

After 1 year, he still has not prove to us that he really love the job created by PAP with action.

The more he writes, the more he exposed the weakness of PAP.

YEH.

(01-02-2022, 09:55 AM)5354 Wrote:  Thank you PAP

First Security Guards, then Cleaners & Rubbish Collectors

Now Hotel workers

PAP knows how to take care of locals

Song boh?

(01-02-2022, 10:07 AM)Ola Wrote:  JAC LAU has done well as a Superb Hypocrite to divide Singapore.

After 1 year, he still has not prove to us that he really love the job created by PAP with action.

The more he writes, the more he exposed the weakness of PAP.

YEH.
All I can say is 5354 is immensely grateful to the PAP govt. for giving him Singapore citizenship, and help him to get an Engineering degree from NTU.  Therefore with this gratitude in mind, he will always praise the ruling party/govt.........
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

Tell me which country has become more united ??? ( other than jipun after abe assass )

Blame the internet dividing the people, unlikely PAP

(20-07-2022, 10:57 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Tell me which country has become more united ??? ( other than jipun after abe assass )

Blame the internet dividing the people, unlikely PAP

YEP!

That is why CURRENT PAP Failed again.

Yes.. more united to kick out CCP n FT now..

(20-01-2022, 02:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, now is Everyone Care for themselves FIRST

Now is really sold SG

THat is v real n correct
materalistic  n money facesd money 1st spore created by pap

(01-02-2022, 10:17 AM)debono Wrote:  All I can say is 5354 is immensely grateful to the PAP govt. for giving him Singapore citizenship, and help him to get an Engineering degree from NTU.  Therefore with this gratitude in mind, he will always praise the ruling party/govt.........

Long time no see u liao lah, debono! How are you leh?

(01-02-2022, 10:17 AM)debono Wrote:  All I can say is 5354 is immensely grateful to the PAP govt. for giving him Singapore citizenship, and help him to get an Engineering degree from NTU.  Therefore with this gratitude in mind, he will always praise the ruling party/govt.........

Have to concur with your view, your hammer has hit the toe nail...

Which idiotic PAP said that GST is to unite Singaporeans

After 5 years, can it and will it unite?