This self declared guru Thomas Yin keep spamming me with mails

[Image: LzTXdXn.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Surely you can block him?

(20-10-2021, 12:32 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Surely you can block him?

I check my spam mail....he appear many times....aggressive marketeer.

Your name is too illustrious, he is seeking your patronage.

Submit his email address to a public spam bot. Return the favour.

(20-10-2021, 12:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I check my spam mail....he appear many times....aggressive marketeer.

already swept to the dustbin why still bother?

(20-10-2021, 12:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  already swept to the dustbin why still bother?

I take issue because of scammers making a quick buck using false promises

(20-10-2021, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I take issue because of scammers making a quick buck using false promises

scammer, making a quick buck, false promises, all are serious accusations. 

you attended his courses and kena scammed? if so shd report him

(20-10-2021, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I take issue because of scammers making a quick buck using false promises

If you take issue, then what's your next course of action?

(20-10-2021, 12:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: LzTXdXn.jpg]

U show him your track record in semb marine. I'm sure he'll back off.  Rotfl

(20-10-2021, 01:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  U show him your track record in semb marine. I'm sure he'll back off.  Rotfl

I don't own SMM....only in the dreams of my critics ...who like to believe I own lots of SMM and lost big...

You don't know how to unsubcribe meh

nowadys many gurus are desperate for course fees.
no less than 12 of them
sometimes clash undecides to entertain who

(20-10-2021, 01:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  U show him your track record in semb marine. I'm sure he'll back off.  Rotfl

Oh dear, this is so funny if it wasn’t so tragic Laughing Laughing

Lau Jac has be going after him for ages on this counter Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

WAT DID THOMAS YIN TAUGHT U
WAT METHOD HE USE?

He said giving free tips confirm and chop that will profit while you sleep. My thought was than Singapore will not have any poor people.