This smelly ahneh is causing disruption to us forumers again

Admin must have banned his ip address segment which affected some of us again.  Aiyah I am now posting from my desktop again  crying

I cannot post from mobile.  Tiok banned  nudie nudie nudie

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Every time early morning someone will post many spam mails.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(13-01-2022, 07:58 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Every time early morning someone will post many spam mails.

Admin really need to settle this properly leh

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Yup lor just now happened to me😭😭😭😡
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(13-01-2022, 08:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Yup lor just now happened to me😭😭😭😡

I thot you and Admin are kaki lang  Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 08:07 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I thot you and Admin are kaki lang  Big Grin

No lar unfortunately

This one is like an IT person similar to those scam persons on whatsapp, sms, etc.

(13-01-2022, 08:14 PM)theold Wrote:  This one is like an IT person similar to those scam persons on whatsapp, sms, etc.

I think is a previous forumer from india called dangerous mother in the old sgtalk.  But I could be wrong.

(13-01-2022, 08:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think is a previous forumer from india called dangerous mother in the old sgtalk.  But I could be wrong.

Which mobile network are you using?

(13-01-2022, 08:43 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Which mobile network are you using?

M1 Sad

Just had my ip address changed in order to get in here.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Who is he? He is not admin but can ban people.

(13-01-2022, 08:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Yup lor just now happened to me😭😭😭😡

Bro., it happened to me too.  Must be some software problem...but Admin. must address this problem...
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-01-2022, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro., it happened to me too.  Must be some software problem...but Admin. must address this problem...

After midnight the chao ah neh will come to disturb again..sigh 😡
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(13-01-2022, 09:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  After midnight the chao ah neh will come to disturb again..sigh 😡

He hacked the site?

(13-01-2022, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro., it happened to me too.  Must be some software problem...but Admin. must address this problem...

You are banned that is why.

(13-01-2022, 09:21 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You are banned that is why.

I am not the only one was banned, it is a technical fault, I suspect software problem......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-01-2022, 09:23 PM)debono Wrote:  I am not the only one was banned, it is a technical fault, I suspect software problem......

I was banned many times.

(13-01-2022, 09:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I was banned many times.
😱 😱

(13-01-2022, 08:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  M1 Sad

I am using Myreplubic which is on M1 network. Not banned.

(13-01-2022, 07:55 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Admin must have banned his ip address segment which affected some of us again.  Aiyah I am now posting from my desktop again  crying

I cannot post from mobile.  Tiok banned  nudie nudie nudie
How can we get rid of this ah neh.....?

(13-01-2022, 09:36 PM)debono Wrote:  How can we get rid of this ah neh.....?

I think we need to cut off his kkj  Thinking

(13-01-2022, 09:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I am using Myreplubic which is on M1 network. Not banned.

Bro I also dunno.  Looks ok now I’m posting from mobile  Thinking

[Image: Terror.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(13-01-2022, 10:52 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  [Image: Terror.gif]

Bomb Bomb Bomb

(13-01-2022, 11:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bomb Bomb Bomb

Will appear again come midnight...  Threatening

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Hope this song by the "fake" Paul McCartney singing lead, and the fake "ELO" orchestra will sooth the smelly ahneh Big Grin

Or the German version Big Grin

sprechen sie Deutsch ? Big Grin