This statement really weird no logic to me.

Quote:He also informed Mr Teo that if the matter had to go beyond Ms Indranee, she would approach Mr Teo
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Inform Teo than got doubt go beyond indranee . 

And indranee can approach Teo?

Not the other way . Look like very contradicting.

In computer sc/AI, that's called fuzzy logic
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-06-2023, 07:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  In computer sc/AI, that's called fuzzy logic

Really me headache such statements

Pay and Pay land, got no The First Amendment.
which protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly,
and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

it is putin's land

He is saying if Indranee cant handle it, then refer to Teo. So ah snake isn't sure if Indranee can handle his bidding for the property.

Snake will be snake...

(28-06-2023, 07:37 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  He also informed Mr Teo that if the matter had to go beyond Ms Indranee, she would approach Mr Teo

Shan informed Mr Teo beforehand that if Indranee needs higher authorization, she would check with Mr Teo.

Indranee cannot check with Shan if she needs higher authorization because he is renting the house.

instead of checking with Shan, Indranee would check with Mr Teo.

this is to avoid conflict of interest.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(28-06-2023, 08:11 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Shan informed Mr Teo beforehand that if Indranee needs higher authorization, she would check with Mr Teo.

Indranee cannot check with Shan if she needs higher authorization because he is renting the house.

instead of checking with Shan, Indranee would check with Mr Teo.

this is to avoid conflict of interest.

Oic.... because this read till blur blur thank but the statement really hmmmm... confusing sorry my ang mo not good as I am from bad school

If Mr Teo knows about the issue beforehand, he should not be appointed to investigate the case.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post