NATO needs to support Ulkraine to prevent Russia westward expansion by force

NATO has never invaded another country in Europe and is a defense pack to protect countries from being bullied by aggressors. All countries that join NATO do so willingly and purpose is defense and security not territorial expansion.

Russia when it was USSR forced countries into union by threat of force. Like in 1956 USSR invaded Hungary. All these states  can't wait to break away once USSR collapsed.

Ukraine govt is democratically elected by the people. This govt and country has the right of choice to join an alliance to secure itself. Like Poland Estonia and Latvia.

Russia invading Ukraine  is like Hitler invading Poland.if you look back Hitler also created an excuse to carry out this act. Had the world united against him when this happened WW2 would have been avoided and lives would be saved.

We will be silly not to learn our lessons  on how to deal with Hitler. It is only a matter of time, the next Hitler will emerge...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(03-03-2022, 10:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  NATO has never invaded another country 

Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yugoslavia, Libya, etc. etc.

(03-03-2022, 10:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  NATO has never invaded another country in Europe and is a defense pack to protect countries from being bullied by aggressors. All countries that join NATO do so willingly and purpose is defense and security not territorial expansion.

Russia when it was USSR forced countries into union by threat of force. Like in 1956 USSR invaded Hungary. All these states  can't wait to break away once USSR collapsed.

Ukraine govt is democratically elected by the people. This govt and country has the right of choice to join an alliance to secure itself. Like Poland Estonia and Latvia.

Russia invading Ukraine  is like Hitler invading Poland.if you look back Hitler also created an excuse to carry out this act. Had the world united against him when this happened WW2 would have been avoided and lives would be saved.

We will be silly not to learn our lessons  on how to deal with Hitler. It is only a matter of time, the next Hitler will emerge...

No wonder you still so poor after so many years playing the stock mkt

[Image: rtx2c9ws.jpg]

NATO and Assmericunts …… no wonder you are sgbodoh …..  a white colonial traxhes servant slave

[Image: caea79aed0b5c68c22726d2483c8c7a8.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(03-03-2022, 10:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yugoslavia, Libya, etc. etc.

Plse read my post carefully before shooting mouth

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-03-2022, 10:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse read my post carefully before shooting mouth

You mean only Europe are important?

Courtiers outside Europe are cow dung?  Thinking

(03-03-2022, 10:37 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean only Europe are important?

Courtiers outside Europe are cow dung?  Thinking

Nato did not invade any country outside Europe.
It's actions with regard to any operation is sanctioned by the UN.

Which country was invaded and occupied by NATO? None.

(03-03-2022, 10:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nato did not invade any country outside Europe.
It's actions with regard to any operation is sanctioned by the UN.

Which country was invaded and occupied by NATO? None.

Iraq not a country?

Yugoslavia not a country?

Syria not a country?

Libya not a country?

Then admit Ukraine into NATO lor, who the fark is stopping NATO?

Anyone dares to stop this, just go attack and teach it a lesson mah, what so difficult?

Please proceed

Don't whine and whine here

(03-03-2022, 10:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  NATO has never invaded another country in Europe and is a defense pack to protect countries from being bullied by aggressors. All countries that join NATO do so willingly and purpose is defense and security not territorial expansion.

Stupid lapdog... like u are scumbag of the earth and humanity. Threatening

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombi...Yugoslavia

The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) carried out an aerial bombing campaign against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo War. The air strikes lasted from 24 March 1999 to 10 June 1999.

Smile

[Image: 950302-FE-A8-F9-42-BE-8612-88-C917-F5225-D.jpg]