This yr's Hari Raya Message is very Touching and Encouraging

If one works hard he can succeed.

Happy Hari Raya.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why work hard n succeed message? GOV.SG assume they not hardworking enough and didnt succeed in their life is it?

(03-05-2022, 02:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Why work hard n succeed message? GOV.SG assume they not hardworking enough and didnt succeed in their life is it?

Do not mis interpret. If you work hard you have chance to succeed like this family in video.

But that does not .mean everyone who works hard succeed and can move pit of rental flat to stay in higher class flats.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think gov is telling them to work harder and buy a HDB

Thot they have withdrawn this video due to feedback that it is stereotyping.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(03-05-2022, 03:04 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Thot they have withdrawn this video due to feedback that it is stereotyping.

I see nothing wrong with the video...I am not malay and can identify with it. It is an optimistic message and those who don't see it are oversensitive people who try to be politically correct.

(03-05-2022, 04:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I see nothing wrong with the video...I am not malay and can identify with it. It is an optimistic message and those who don't see it are oversensitive people who try to be politically correct.
The authorities withdrew it .
Tell them.

Never give up no matter how tough the road ahead.

Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin