S’pore Couples Can Now Solemnise Their Marriage At New Gardens By The Bay Family Zone

S’pore Couples Can Now Solemnise Their Marriage At New Gardens By The Bay Family Zone 💍

https://mustsharenews.com/gardens-by-the...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

because no much business. They try to inject " others stuffs "

I been to garden by the bay pay the tickets , already like 2 to 3 times.
end of the day is enough will not go back again
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I misread as can sodomize At New Gardens By The Bay...

(27-11-2022, 06:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  because no much business. They try to inject " others stuffs "

I been to garden by the bay pay the tickets , already like 2 to 3 times.
end of the day is enough will not go back again

If had been there once is enough........... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

They should have a segment of the gardens by the bay dedicated for people to put the ashes of their love ones... Surely there will be people who wants to be part of the tourism industry to mingle with the tourists..
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(27-11-2022, 07:25 PM)Sticw Wrote:  They should have a segment of the gardens by the bay dedicated for people to put the ashes of their love ones... Surely there will be people who wants to be part of the tourism industry to mingle with the tourists..

That is a bad idea, it will scare the tourists away........... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I thought can do it at any place?
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(27-11-2022, 07:27 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a bad idea, it will scare the tourists away........... crying

Can be a tourist attraction X file type... Thematic and economic use even after death. True blue Singaporean work till death and even after death still work (foc)...