Those couple who want a Dragon baby...

This month is the best to start fucking?

So to produce Dragon baby born in the 1st quarter of the year 2024, potential to grow up to be like Lee Hsien Loong? Because usually those born early year of Dragon will be rich and powerful, those born in the middle or late, no future one, even if is year of Dragon.

Mai Tu Liao!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

do now got a rabbit ah.
wait for 6 month is safer for a dragon.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

Dragon boys are favored. Tiger and dragon girls are not.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-02-2023, 10:34 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  This month is the best to start fucking?

So to produce Dragon baby born in the 1st quarter of the year 2024, potential to grow up to be like Lee Hsien Loong? Because usually those born early year of Dragon will be rich and powerful, those born in the middle or late, no future one, even if is year of Dragon.

Mai Tu Liao!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Your pumping schedule out by few months kenna rabbit tail. late March to mid-April Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(04-02-2023, 11:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Dragon boys are favored.  Tiger and dragon girls are not.

You don like Tiger show. Big Grin

(04-02-2023, 12:16 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  You don like Tiger show. Big Grin

Many years I thought it is tiger but actually is not. Found it out much later. Their skillset required some skills respect.

(04-02-2023, 12:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  Many years I thought it is tiger but actually is not. Found it out much later. Their skillset required some skills respect.
Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-02-2023, 12:16 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  You don like Tiger show. Big Grin

I wanted to participate but they dragged me off the stage  crying

[Image: new-born-birth.gif]

chinese couple
come out black dragon india baby