Those money laundering suspect hire TOP SG LAWYERS!

WOW , I read from chinese news paper, Law society claim they hire the BEST SG TOP Lawyers. Per hour charge roughly 1k+

This tiny island is awash with too many laundries! PM's NDC speech wants to continue his father's clean image think very difficult to achieve as washing machine has leaks.

they pay using the money currently in custody?

(24-08-2023, 05:14 PM)A2Z Wrote:  This tiny island is awash with too many laundries! PM's NDC speech wants to continue his father's clean image think very difficult to achieve as washing machine has leaks.

Chinese news paper got one reporter already speak write hard truths. I respect this report , dare to write what he feel. Surprising his supervisor approve the write out since our Mainstream media are control by PAP , what should report , what should not report.

He claim last time LKY curb secret society, corruption till zero cases now ?? what happen? civil servant caught corruption, currently billion dollar money laundering case? daily almost got fights ...etc

(24-08-2023, 05:18 PM)toothpick Wrote:  they pay using the money currently in custody?

not sure, I just roughly read, they hire SG TOP lawyers as their defence lawyer.

(24-08-2023, 05:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WOW , I read from chinese news paper, Law society claim they hire the BEST SG TOP Lawyers. Per hour charge roughly 1k+
Got MP ET or not? This one can save Con Hee..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

They hire Sham? Sure get off Scott’s free.🤣🤣🤣🤣

tomorrow will be a better day

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1692868883' Wrote:  1692868883[/url]']

not sure, I just roughly read, they hire SG TOP lawyers as their defence lawyer.
I wonders wil Edwin tong be one of their lawyer? Is time Edwin can make big money and is an opportunity for him. Opportunity rarely comes.

(24-08-2023, 08:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I wonders wil Edwin tong be one of their lawyer? Is time Edwin can make big money and is an opportunity for him. Opportunity rarely comes.

cant he is now a full time minister
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

SG biggest business is Laundry Pte Ltd.

Smile

The legal documents are vet and lodged according to system, penal codes and aml checked. Now in 1 stroke is the reversed, so what happen to the process?