Those vaccinated 6 months ago should be reset to Unvax

We need to rollout booster soon as there were people vaccinated in early 2022 and their vaccine protection is fading.

The risk of these people being allowed to dine in and at work place goes up with time as vaccine effective fades.

So their vaccination status should be reset to partially vaccinated or un-vaccinated after 6 months.

[Image: XNsecB3.jpg]

Our medical experts need to come out and talk. Beginning they like to talk, now goes into hiding. Now, it is likely very common for vaccinated to be infected. Previously, it is said to be very rare. 2-3 weeks ago, the reports in US are still saying that such cases are very rare. Now, the wordings changed. Bring in the booster shots, it saves lives. These booster shots cover the Delta variants. If we bring the booster later, it becomes the old stock.

Also please allow Sinovac and Sinopharm for 3rd doses. This will allow old people to take them if they find that their bodies don't manufacture enough antibodies.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

More money to be made by the pharmas Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2021, 06:33 AM)theold Wrote:  Our medical experts need to come out and talk. Beginning they like to talk, now goes into hiding. Now, it is likely very common for vaccinated to be infected. Previously, it is said to be very rare. 2-3 weeks ago, the reports in US are still saying that such cases are very rare. Now, the wordings changed. Bring in the booster shots, it saves lives. These booster shots cover the Delta variants. If we bring the booster later, it becomes the old stock.

Also please allow Sinovac and Sinopharm for 3rd doses. This will allow old people to take them if they find that their bodies don't manufacture enough antibodies.
Sinovac and sinopharm are best choices of vaccine becos they traditional unlike mRNA type. Govt must quickly reserved and sourced for it before it is too late.

Under 16 , should all take tests. Once test , results within the same day should take inactivated vaccines. After 1st year, can take any types , but parents should decided then.

How many times must remind you that commoners are but numbers? Only during GE in any country will you hear moving speeches etc. Thereafter all the same, whichever country, party etc.

Govt vs commoners... It's just when the full awakening will occur during the age of Aquarius...

from 95% efficacy to 2nd shot to now booster shot, and next every 6m
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

https://www.twitter.com/EricTopol/status...7747674112

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-08-2021, 01:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.twitter.com/EricTopol/status...7747674112

Plse start the booster shots now as many will see.vaccination effectiveness falling.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-08-2021, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse start the booster shots now as many will see.vaccination effectiveness falling.

So, Every 6 mths extra booster panadol.