Thousands of govt files on Kennedy Assasination recently released

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63994729

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The most freedom and democracy country on earth, until now still no one knows who are the mastermind of JFK assassination   Big Grin

(04-01-2023, 08:36 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  The most freedom and democracy country on earth, until now still no one knows who are the mastermind of JFK assassination   Big Grin

There is no mastermind. The problem is people want to search for mastermind that does not exist.That js the main problem.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-01-2023, 08:42 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It was Vice President Johnson who was behind the assassination and he swore in as the new president on the day of JFK’s death. He interfered investigation and told the investigation committee to come out a report based on his advice instead of investigation.

Could be Oswald is quite complex. He was aUS Marine married to a Soviet woman.  The CIA was watching him for sometime somehow failed to stop him because they were more concerned he was saying for Soviet side but did not expect him assassinate Kennedy.

Because the CIA activity was involved the US govt and  president  Johnson had to obfuscate some parts and thus led to endless speculation and conspiracy theories.

About 97% of all govt document has been released. The 3% involve some CIA ops that were still usedujntil 90s hence cannot be reveal until 2067.

The US govt is quite transparent.

(04-01-2023, 08:52 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There are a lot of questions left unanswered, for example bullets came from more than 3 different directions from the side, too and in front of the car yet they arrested a commie. JFK’s bodyguard was supposedly protecting him but was asked to take the other car behind, all setup in Dallas.

Simple answer is bullet did not come from 3 directions. There was a big crowd on that day and in the confusion and echo effects people thought I came from behind the grass area.

(04-01-2023, 08:53 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt be fooled by the official story, he was not the mastermind, in fact he didn’t kill JFK.

It is very dark one. Oswald was shot dead in front of media by a night club owner who was a FBI agent. Then this guy was also poisoned to death in the hospital soon after.

Jack Ruby died of cancer. Cancer is not poison.
He died 4yrs after the killed Oswald.

(04-01-2023, 09:42 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 44-AB7626-9342-4-E72-A19-A-9-ADE5-BCDF872.png]

[Image: ED1-CB7-CD-F36-F-44-AE-A777-695-E0488-EE05.png]

There are many people and many versions.
Anyway I have not heard this deaf man's story.

But I would not dismiss outright.

Just that over the yrs there are many such accounts.

And they all cibteaduct each other.

Recently one book published claims that JFK was accidentally shot by a secret service against who accidentally discharge his gun after Harvey fired the first shot

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/acc...2d11634276

(04-01-2023, 10:23 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Despite there were so many doubts and witnesses, the truth will never be unveiled as the U.S. government can’t afford telling its people and the world JFK was killed by the VP and FBI.

JFK was not the only person assassinated, his brother Bobby Kennedy and zMartin Luther King were also assassinated.

it is not the truth you are seeking

just that 

[Image: you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif]

(04-01-2023, 10:23 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Despite there were so many doubts and witnesses, the truth will never be unveiled as the U.S. government can’t afford telling its people and the world JFK was killed by the VP and FBI.

If there is strong enough evidence take it to court.

Actually there is all sorts of jnformation but it is all does not give a deterministic alternative theory.

Oswald himself working alone and without instructions from others is capable of killings. Before JFK killing  FBI suspected him of assassination attempt on a right wing politician with a shot fired through the window.

Oswald was pro communist and JFK had many anti Soviet stance such as Cuban missile crisis. Oswald was married to Soviet woman. 

It reminds me of the many pro China anti Western ang moh married to women in China. Many shows a disdain and some level.of hatred for western leaders and what they do. Not saying any one of them is dangerous but it js not unthinkable one of them hate Trump bad enough for hammering china he tries to do something to trump.Putting matters in his own hands.

This most likely happened to Oswald.
Don't forget in the 60s the Soviet system looked wonderful with big successes it is no surprise Oswald was pro communist.