Three Singaporeans arrested in Johor for laundering scam money

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...scam-money
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Such thugs hv to be caned many times to make them wake up. Scamming people hard earned money and this is very evil.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-07-2023, 10:34 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Such thugs hv to be caned many times to make them wake up. Scamming people hard earned money and this is very evil.

Why cane only? Follow China let them eat bullets lah. Kill one scare hundred strategy. We do it for drugs just extend to scammer?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(01-07-2023, 10:54 AM)sgh Wrote:  Why cane only? Follow China let them eat bullets lah. Kill one scare hundred strategy. We do it for drugs just extend to scammer?
Sometimes, it is good to be in a communist country. It hv it’s pro and cons. See how they handle those urighurs who try to be funny by creating troubles and instability. Their priority is to protect citizens. Whereas, it is totally different here.

Our State Media are traitors

when Singaporeans, the header Big BIG

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(01-07-2023, 03:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Sometimes, it is good to be in a communist country. It hv it’s pro and cons. See how they handle those urighurs who try to be funny by creating troubles and instability. Their priority is to protect citizens. Whereas, it is totally different here.

If you think deeper Spore is just a milder form of China actually. They do not explicitly point a gun against your head but indirectly. Let me give an e.g Covid era they say if employer terminate you you got no recourse becuz you refused to jab. This is as good as pointing a gun against your head IMHO.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(01-07-2023, 04:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  If you think deeper Spore is just a milder form of China actually. They do not explicitly point a gun against your head but indirectly. Let me give an e.g Covid era they say if employer terminate you you got no recourse becuz you refused to jab. This is as good as pointing a gun against your head IMHO.
I don’t see other country forcing their citizens to jab against their own will. We are uniquely a little red dot. I wil definitely vote wisely.

(01-07-2023, 05:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I don’t see other country forcing their citizens to jab against their own will. We are uniquely a little red dot. I wil definitely vote wisely.

So you do agree Spore is just a "hidden" China by heartbeat. I already vote wisely from the very first time I can vote which is many years ago.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(01-07-2023, 05:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  So you do agree Spore is just a "hidden" China by heartbeat. I already vote wisely from the very first time I can vote which is many years ago.
If you see I gave you a ‘like’ on yr post, I definitely agree to yr point.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post