Tiagong OYK very unhappy that he got no promotion

Still have to see punks like Desmond Lee overtake him

Hahaha.. but he tried so hard!

Desmond Lee father also somebody on the right path unlike Oyk’s Laughing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Yock_Suan

https://theindependent.sg/in-profile-ong...g-ye-kung/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Is he very good? He was the one in the Aljunied team that lost to Worker’s Party right? He should be happy to get in by the back, the other losers in that Aljunied team didn’t get the privileged back end push like him wor...
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(27-11-2022, 01:20 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hahaha.. but he tried so hard!
He made a mess in the covid managements. Very confusing person who lacks directions.

(27-11-2022, 11:38 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  He made a mess in the covid managements. Very confusing person who lacks directions.

but he tries to act like LKY.  Similar to how Liz Truss tries to Margaret Thatcher Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

挖耳朵👂吗?

(25-11-2022, 02:01 PM)Manthink Wrote:  LHL mentioned Anwar last visited SG 4 years ago to deliver a keynote at SG Summit soon after GE2018...Ironic during his speech, he mentioned forgive Dr M and trust that leadership will be handed over to him.... HA!

Well, we now know M'sian politic is forever unpredictable.   Big Grin

https://youtu.be/aB0AsXi3ysA

(27-11-2022, 01:14 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Still have to see punks like Desmond Lee overtake him

More likely is Chan Chun Sing , same League like Ong Y K

Desmond at least can speak than Chan Chun Sing yet this fellow can sneak in

(27-11-2022, 11:38 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  He made a mess in the covid managements. Very confusing person who lacks directions.

In all honesty, he got the "seh". Somehow, I think pinky only needs people who can give a good vibe but does not need people with real strategizing talent. You see so many of them in his cabinet - Jo Teo, Grace Fu, Vivian etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-11-2022, 12:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In all honesty, he got the "seh". Somehow, I think pinky only needs people who can give a good vibe but does not need people with real strategizing talent. You see so many of them in his cabinet - Jo Teo, Grace Fu, Vivian etc.
All these names given here, they are tasteless. I really hv no appetite seeing these names, not to talk abt seeing their face.

(27-11-2022, 12:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  More likely is Chan Chun Sing , same League like Ong Y K

Desmond at least can speak than Chan Chun Sing yet this fellow can sneak in

All the newly promoted PAP comrades are at least a generation younger than 75 years old Anwar.

Perhaps unlike Bolehland, SG's measurement of governance it isn't just about "can Speak" = can Deliver.  Correct ? 

I supposed this is one thing me and M'sians like you can agree with. Big Grin