Tibet is part of China 🇨🇳 , says Dalai Lama
Cool 

The Dalai Lama has made what may be his strongest public statement to date accepting that Tibet is a part of China. "This is the message I wish to deliver to China. I am not in favor of separation. Tibet is a part of the People's Republic of China. It is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China. Tibetan culture and Buddhism are part of Chinese culture

https://www.cecc.gov/publications/commis...c-of-china

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

A monk cannot lie.

Well done.

Dalai.  

Can let people lick his tongue?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

He is beginning to worry that he will be forgotten and dumped by his beloved AMTK daddy!  Rotfl

(21-06-2024, 02:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He is beginning to worry that he will be forgotten and dumped by his beloved AMTK daddy!  Rotfl

LOL.... Omg Laughter-13
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

Like this can he go back to China ?

Dalai Lama is telling Sgbutt.

Smile

(22-06-2024, 12:31 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Like this can he go back to China ?

No.

Right from the horse 👄 mouth.

If you believe what is posted this thread and what Dalai Lama said then why is Chinese govt treating him as a separatist when it is not true?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-06-2024, 11:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you  believe what is posted this thread and what Dalai Lama said then why is Chinese govt treating him as a separatist when it is not true?

Gullible pple often struggles to understand how religious figures often become a pawn of political game play.

When a Monk & Witch starts falling in love with each other out of convenience......even the believer of the gospel is flip on their head...

Is this another "what a beaufiful sight"  for gullible  sgbuffett

Big Grin

[Image: 2019-02-04-Peolosi-message1-_DSC-1.jpg]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityara...ing-china/

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013