Tiger zero commission + latest $88 referral gift ...

To qualify to win a luck draw stock you need to deposit S$2000.

I was hoping to win 1 Tesla stock after I deposit even though j  am not a fan it is the most expensive among them.
[Image: gO0VGGF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

after you deposit, how to withdraw the $2000 ?

(11-07-2022, 06:37 PM)forum456 Wrote:  after you deposit, how to withdraw the $2000 ?

So easy… there is a withdraw of fund back to your bank account.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Too bad I didn't get the Tesla stock worth $700+ nor Apple worth $134.

I got 1 share of Pfizer $56.... too bad. Together with the 1 grab stock and $5. I got around $80+ of freebies.

[Image: DKLdttx.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 162959-DA-07-CB-4-DDB-B188-1425-E5-E3-CC15.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-07-2022, 06:37 PM)forum456 Wrote:  after you deposit, how to withdraw the $2000 ?

There is a direct link from Tiger to my DBS account. It takes 30 seconds to set up. After that you can move money back and forth.

[Image: 815115-F3-0-F38-4-D9-B-9-E76-07-C97-A863643.png]

Tiger brokerage app is more user friendly but it cant allow short selling. Only margin trading.
Unlike Moomoo, it can allow short selling.
But not for all counters.

Go and subscribe to get the free share, now difficult to get 1free apple share.

The refer a friend deal is not bad.
I think I will get some friends to join.

[Image: bSLsNZC.jpg]

If you have done a currency exchange, eg USD to SGD, it will take 2 days to complete the transaction.

Now USD strengthening… I have transferred my SGD fund to USD fund.
After transferring, you can still see the exchange rate difference against SGD.
You see the SGD keep rising… Very Song!

F talking about of this , one of my cousin keep pester me sign under his referral link , which I don't want. than he talk all sort of nonsense.

I told him , come referral this thing BETTER GO BLUFF , ASK FRIEND SIGN DON'T ASK RELATIVE SIGN.

What's the advantage of Tiger over other brokerages?

Cannot be trusted. even though its regulated by stupid MAS. good luck

(11-07-2022, 07:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's the advantage of Tiger over other brokerages?

Mainly low commission compared with traditional brokers but cannot beat IB or Aneritrade..

The brokerage is 1 cts per share. So for US stocks It is super low. The exchange rate is very good also compared with those  Singapore brokers who like to makan  here and there.

However IB and Ameitrade are still the best for US stocks.

Tiger gives access to wide range of stocks sg, hk, UK, Australia that may not be available elsewhere.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-07-2022, 07:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mainly low commission compared with traditional brokers but cannot beat IB or Aneritrade..

The brokerage is 1 cts per share. So for US stocks It is super low. The exchange rate is very good also compared with those  Singapore brokers who like to makan  here and there.

However IB and Ameitrade are still the best for US stocks.

Tiger gives access to wide range of stocks sg, hk, UK, Australia that may not be available elsewhere.

In that case it may not be worthwhile for me since I already have IB. But IB has a big problem, which is the long settlement time for currency conversion. Which brokerage is good for HK stocks?

(11-07-2022, 07:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In that case it may not be worthwhile for me since I already have IB. But IB has a big problem, which is the long settlement time for currency conversion. Which brokerage is good for HK stocks?

Moomoo and Tiger are probably the best for HK stocks.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-07-2022, 07:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's the advantage of Tiger over other brokerages?

Moomoo is better than Tiger in overall rating. Both have cheap brokerage. But Moomoo app still got bug. I call their hotline b4 to ask about the bug I encountered. The helpdesk was very friendly, a chinese who could speak fluent english. It took about 1 day to solve my problem.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(12-07-2022, 06:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Moomoo is better than Tiger in overall rating. Both have cheap brokerage. But Moomoo app still got bug. I call their hotline b4 to ask about the bug I encountered. The helpdesk was very friendly, a chinese who could speak fluent english. It took about 1 day to solve my problem.

How about using ibkr for HK stocks compared to these two?

Sgbuffett, be my referrer to win something.

How do I do it?

wanted to join them, only reservations is how they make money. what if i cannot get back my money later.
or are they working base on most market participant loose money. so the trade may never be executed in the market. but with the broking house.? too many questions. cannot understand so decided not to participate.

I don't know how they last by using Free stocks to get people sign under their exchange.

end up people just want to get the free stock sell off take that bit of money also good.
but never deposit money inside to trade.

(12-07-2022, 06:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know how they last by using Free stocks to get people sign under their exchange.

end up people just want to get the free stock sell off take that bit of money also good.
but never deposit money inside to trade.

This is a small $$$ lah.
They can earn back easily.

They attract you to trade. Big Grin

(12-07-2022, 01:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How about using ibkr for HK stocks compared to these two?

Never use Ibkr before. So I cant comment.

Moomoo watchlist… Big Grin

[Image: DA7504-B8-67-AA-4-C18-9782-72-ABB8-BFDFCB.jpg]

Tiger watchlist.

[Image: C5-D85-B60-E514-458-D-B2-F2-8-C271-C12284-D.png]

Dont waste time in SGX… boring market.

(12-07-2022, 06:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont waste time in SGX… boring market.

if you buy tesla using Moomoo broker, Moomoo will be the custodian of your Tesla shares ,
can you sell tesla shares using Tiger broker ?

(12-07-2022, 07:10 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if you buy tesla using Moomoo broker, Moomoo will be the custodian of your Tesla shares ,
can you sell tesla shares using Tiger broker ?

You check with the helpdedk after signing up.