Timbre boss : We are able to remove 5 cleaners out of 8 with try return...

Thinking This means what?....

[Image: J3luGKZ.jpg]

So Hawker food is going to reduce price? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Conveyor belt or robot.

That 280k could have employed for about 4 years the 5 cleaners who were made redundant. After 4 hours, the system would start to break down and govt needs to help pay for another round of "automation". Really LPPL.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

So what happened to the 5 cleaners who lose their job??

Is govt going to train them to be IT talents?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

A nice way to collect payment from stall owners and then ask consumers to do the work. Then the cleaning co boss gets the bonus and pay the tax to govt.

Who cares whether cleaners get employed? At least now tourists will not see the elderlies cleaning up and Singapore maintain the eutopia status of best place to work live and play mah.

Hawker epayment already not working, so have to find ways to cream from their supernormal profits lah. The cleaning up your mess after your meal is a good move lah. Just that one has to see who benefits the most...

(08-09-2021, 07:49 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So Hawker food is going to reduce price? Thinking

Rotfl  wait

Smile