Indian-origin former CFO Of Singaporean firm jailed, fined for fraud

Indian-origin former CFO Of Singaporean firm jailed, fined for fraud

Gurucharan Singh, an Indian-origin former chief financial officer of Singaporean technology company, was given an 11-month jail term and fined SGD 20,000 for fraud..

Gurcharan Singh was convicted of eight charges, with nine other similar charges taken into account in sentencing him.

This comes after Trek 2000’s:5AB 0% founder Henn Tan and former executive director Poo Teng Pin were convicted of charges of related conspiracies, The Business Times reported.

Investigations by the Commercial Affairs Department revealed that in 2011, mainboard-listed Trek 2000
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

I thought it is fake news until I saw CNA news on this-

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...122022_cna

The one executive director’s name sounds like XJP at a bowling alley.

(06-12-2022, 07:14 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Indian-origin former CFO Of Singaporean firm jailed, fined for fraud

Gurucharan Singh, an Indian-origin former chief financial officer of Singaporean technology company, was given an 11-month jail term and fined SGD 20,000 for fraud..

Gurcharan Singh was convicted of eight charges, with nine other similar charges taken into account in sentencing him.

This comes after Trek 2000’s:5AB 0% founder Henn Tan and former executive director Poo Teng Pin were convicted of charges of related conspiracies, The Business Times reported.

Investigations by the Commercial Affairs Department revealed that in 2011, mainboard-listed Trek 2000

employing a wolf to look after the sheeps ?

asking for it.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

one thing funny about CECA newspapers/media irregardless of the main character is hero or crook/SG born or India born, as long it is Ah Neh, they would proudly printed as Indian-origin.

u wouldn't find the same in AT media for overseas Chinese news, if it is crook they would jiatao jump to differentiate that he/she is ABC/Singaporean or even Taiwanese
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Only USD2.8 Million amount much easier to catch

and only 1 subsidiary, I think it is called S-Com

I am sure there are many more out there which is more complicated

and not caught yet because auditors are mostly on 1 Week Assignment

regardless the size of money involved

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Jac Lau supported these Foreign Trash

who are like him, coming here to cheat and lie

Foreigners are always Foreigners

They cannot integrate into our society

[Image: 6k-CECA-talent.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?