Tiongkok jialat liao

From next year Ahneh new indigenous aircraft carrier operational PRC navy cannot pass through Indian Ocean liao. Rotfl

(10-08-2021, 07:40 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  From next year Ahneh new indigenous aircraft carrier operational PRC navy cannot pass through Indian Ocean liao. Rotfl

Ahneh is the undisputed king to crash its own jets and to sink its ships, but I am too lazy to Google its amazing records and to paste here.  

The only question is when and where ahneh is going to sink its "indigenous aircraft carrier"? Next year near Sentosa? after carrying too many CECA talents?    lol

https://youtu.be/Q28-cl7Yc3U

(10-08-2021, 07:40 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  From next year Ahneh new indigenous aircraft carrier operational PRC navy cannot pass through Indian Ocean liao. Rotfl

India variant CECA built .....  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Also possible that ends up like their indigenous submarines.

(10-08-2021, 10:02 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Also possible that ends up like their indigenous submarines.

I read that it almost did, thats why the delay .... not sure they put enough masking tape this time round  Rotfl nudie

Neh got help from Lego Land. Tongue

Aircraft carrier without good warplanes is equivalent to white elephant. Any long range  guided missile can easy hit the target.
Just aim at engine can liao.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-08-2021, 07:00 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Aircraft carrier without good warplanes is equivalent to white elephant. Any long range  guided missile can easy hit the target.
Just aim at engine can liao.

Good for bollywood mass dancing, dun think they thought about aircraft suited for landing and taking off a carrier

I only saw one helicopter flying on top of the aircraft carrier!

Is the aircraft carrier meant for Bollywood?  Thinking

(11-08-2021, 10:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I only saw one helicopter flying on top of the aircraft carrier!

Is the aircraft carrier meant for Bollywood?  Thinking
Aerial shot mah, they dun have drones.

They have aircraft carriers wonder which war planes they are using or ww2 planes hiaz