Thread Closed

To beat Japan No.1 in IQ, Singaporeans should eat raw salmon & drink green tea

To beat Japan world's No.1 in IQ, Singaporeans should eat more medium rare salmon and drink a lot of green tea 

Sitting and sleeping on floor mats like most Japanese did might help improve IQ.

Not sure about Karaoke

Rare salmon? Where to find since it’s rare?

(23-12-2023, 05:19 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Rare salmon? Where to find since it’s rare?

Salmon cooked medium rare

Or raw

只是虚名,got F use.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYquTY8mvnc

(23-12-2023, 07:10 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  只是虚名,got F use.  Rotfl

Nobody believes Singapore ranked World's highest IQ No.1 - nonsense.

Now, feeling shy, Singapore asking to be lowered to No.2 behind Japan.

Maybe eat more raw salmon with green tea.

(23-12-2023, 05:19 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Rare salmon? Where to find since it’s rare?

Edmw Boomer spotted.

老花眼。

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-12-2023, 04:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  To beat Japan world's No.1 in IQ, Singaporeans should eat more medium rare salmon and drink green tea 

Sitting and sleeping on floor mats like most Japanese did might help improve IQ.

Not sure about Karaoke

Don't mix up Singapore and Singaporeans 

Singapore's high IQ does not mean Singaporeans' high IQ.

When you look at the residents in sushiland and say chio, it means that the Japanese women are chio. If you say Singapore's residents are chio, it means the female FTs are chio.

Change chio to IQ and you get the idea.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-12-2023, 04:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  To beat Japan world's No.1 in IQ, Singaporeans should eat more medium rare salmon and drink green tea 

Not sure about Karaoke
No wonder you are a complainant

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Having high IQ can eat or not?

Ignore List: Oyk

(23-12-2023, 11:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Having high IQ can eat or not?

Why Singapore needs ceca to improve her IQ?

No.1 isn't enough

(23-12-2023, 12:23 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Why Singapore needs ceca to improve her IQ?

No.1 isn't enough

When did Spore say that we need ceca to improve our iq?  Thinking

(23-12-2023, 01:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When did Spore say that we need ceca to improve our iq?  Thinking

I m asking a question?

?

How much $$$ Japan paid to be ranked No.1 ?

(23-12-2023, 09:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Nobody believes Singapore ranked World's highest IQ No.1 - nonsense.

Now, feeling shy, Singapore asking to be lowered to No.2 behind Japan.

Maybe eat more raw salmon with green tea.

How many Nobel prize does Sg get so far? Rotfl

If Sinkies have high IQ, why stop them from going to uni.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-12-2023, 03:11 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I m asking a question?

?

You are asking a moot question because no one says that we are importing cecas to increase our overall IQ.  If it's your own speculation then say so.

(23-12-2023, 05:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Salmon cooked medium rare

Or raw

Raw salmon may contain bacteria, parasites and other pathogens. Some of these microorganisms are naturally occurring in the fish's environment. However, it can also occur when the cook is handling the salmon incorrectly. 
To eat salmon properly it is necessary to cook salmon to an internal temperature of 63 °C, this will kill bacteria and parasites affected by temperature factors, but if you eat salmon raw, you will be more at risk of infection by microorganisms. 
1.1. Parasites in raw salmon The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has listed salmon as a known source of parasites, which are organisms that live on or in other organisms including fish. People. 
Worms are parasitic worms similar to tapeworms or roundworms. These helminths are quite common in fish with fins, including salmon. The Japanese tapeworm or tapeworm Diphyllobothrium nihonkaiense can live in your small intestine, where they can grow to more than 12 meters long. 
These and other tapeworms have been found in wild salmon from Alaska and Japan and in the digestive tracts of people who have eaten raw salmon currently in those areas. 
Symptoms of helminth infection when consuming raw salmon include weight loss, abdominal pain, diarrhea and in some cases anemia. However, in some specific cases, sometimes these symptoms do not appear. This disease is transmitted mainly by eating seafood that is poorly preserved, improperly prepared, or harvested from waters contaminated by human waste.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-12-2023, 03:21 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How many Nobel prize does Sg get so far? Rotfl

If Sinkies have high IQ, why stop them from going to uni.

That's one of the reason Forbes ranked Singapore (with no Nobel laureate) the stupidest among 25 Smartest countries in the world.

Ofcoz not happy lah

In order to be ranked World's No.1 highest IQ, it must make sense and logical beyond reasonable doubt .

Otherwise, it.makes a mockery of a nation.

Singapore world's literacy ranking @ 75th - you don't need a genius to know something isn't right for Singapore to be ranked world's No.2 highest IQ.
Thinking

It's a mockery of the survey.

There's no correlation.

(23-12-2023, 11:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Having high IQ can eat or not?

Highly paid hospital procurement managers have a lot to eat.

While many Covid19 A&E patients sleeping along Hospital corridors for over 40 hours waiting for beds, ofcoz have nothing to eat.

stupid idea to eat jap sea food for now.

the dump leader pour nuclear contaminated water into sea. saying that huge sea water will dilute.
like saying our chicken sheet into pond ok. if ok ok why not they throw into their pond which is also near by.

obviously not ok. but just want to say if i die all of you die together.

don;t eat jap sea food for a long period of time. maybe rear one near singapore safer if no too much medicine added to these fish.

(24-12-2023, 07:25 AM)sclim Wrote:  stupid idea to eat jap sea food for now.

the dump leader pour nuclear contaminated water into sea. saying that huge sea water will dilute.
like saying our chicken sheet into pond ok.  if ok ok why not they throw into their pond which is also near by.

obviously not ok. but just want to say if i die all of you die together.

don;t eat jap sea food for a long period of time.  maybe rear one near singapore safer if no too much medicine added to these fish.

It should be eaten and done 20 years ago.

Now, it's too late as Singapore is heading South.

Cannot eat and emulate these nippon bastards.

Skali eat leow then follow their defective genes become squinty eyed buck toothed bow legged babarians who throw babies in the air and bayonet them and rape grandmas and then run their swords up their vaginas.

Banzai!!!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-12-2023, 05:57 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Salmon cooked medium rare

Or raw

Can salmon be cooked to medium rare? I only heard of beef cooked to medium rare. U must have very high IQ.  Thinking

Their IQ so high but still can't produce a 1 nm chip?

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(24-12-2023, 08:24 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can salmon be cooked to medium rare? I only heard of beef cooked to medium rare. U must have very high IQ.  Thinking

Mountain tortoise

For the best flavor and texture, it's best to cook salmon medium-rare, "

(24-12-2023, 09:32 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Mountain tortoise

For the best flavor and texture, it's best to cook salmon medium-rare, "

Aussie style right ? Clapping

Smile

(24-12-2023, 09:40 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Aussie style right ?  Clapping

That's why low IQ Singapore was trounced by Japan, a more superior side

Singapore is going South