To protect CPF members from scams @S$2k a day from Nov 30 2023

Singapore caps daily online CPF withdrawal limit at S$2,000 from Nov 30 Monday.

SINGAPORE: To better protect Central Provident Fund (CPF) members from scams, a default online CPF withdrawal limit of S$2,000 a day will be in place from Nov 30 for all members aged 55 and older. If CPF members wish to change the daily default limit of $2,000, they can go online at any time to adjust it to any amount between $0 and $200,000.

However, increasing the daily withdrawal limit will be possible only with Singpass face verification, and there will be a 12-hour cooling period to prevent unauthorised adjustments, said the CPF Board in a statement on Nov 20.

Those who wish to disable online withdrawals entirely can activate the CPF Withdrawal Lock, which will set the daily withdrawal limit to $0. This will mean that withdrawals can only be made in person at CPF service centres.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...rom-nov-30

Still can reset limit which takes 12 hours for it to activate
Same as bank

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Good 👍 idea.

(21-11-2023, 11:50 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Still can reset limit which takes 12 hours for it to activate
Same as bank

Should make it  24 hours to activate. Safer
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(21-11-2023, 03:07 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Should make it  24 hours to activate. Safer
More than $2k should go to the branch and collect safer

☝️

(21-11-2023, 11:50 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Still can reset limit which takes 12 hours for it to activate
Same as bank

And Also NO tell Your HP Nos... RotflScammers is a big NO to try. IF Don't contact them. RIGHT... Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

Keep our CPF $$$ in our own pocket. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

investing in tbills ssb N CPF INVESTMENT  ON SHARES NOT AFFECTED,RIGHT ?

Let the CPF account owners decide!

And must also set weekly and monthly limit like banks overseas

That is why their bank scams is under -controlled

Not like Tharman cannot manage

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-11-2023, 04:28 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  And Also NO tell Your HP Nos... RotflScammers is a big NO to try. IF Don't contact them. RIGHT... Tongue
scammers know your phone number even u never let them know.
Just received from Shopee ask me work for commissions  their phone number is from overseas twice 
Delete both

☝️

(21-11-2023, 02:20 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Good 👍 idea.

A reminder to all very young and even Senior Citizens to be very careful and always use footwear with good grip on floor surfaces

A noted: Better don't change when it's almost or already. 🙏🙏🙏 share with family AND friends🙏🙏

(22-11-2023, 02:10 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  A reminder to all very young and even Senior Citizens to be very careful and always use footwear with good grip on floor surfaces

A noted: Better don't change when it's almost or already. 🙏🙏🙏 share with family AND friends🙏🙏
[Image: Screenshot-20231111-225516-Whats-App.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231111-225108-Whats-App.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20231111-225002-Whats-App.jpg]

what is image hosting

Did I see wrongly? CPF thinks that 90% of us will spend $2000 per day which is ridiculous.

(21-11-2023, 10:54 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singapore caps daily online CPF withdrawal limit at S$2,000 from Nov 30 Monday.

SINGAPORE: To better protect Central Provident Fund (CPF) members from scams, a default online CPF withdrawal limit of S$2,000 a day will be in place from Nov 30 for all members aged 55 and older. If CPF members wish to change the daily default limit of $2,000, they can go online at any time to adjust it to any amount between $0 and $200,000.

However, increasing the daily withdrawal limit will be possible only with Singpass face verification, and there will be a 12-hour cooling period to prevent unauthorised adjustments, said the CPF Board in a statement on Nov 20.

Those who wish to disable online withdrawals entirely can activate the CPF Withdrawal Lock, which will set the daily withdrawal limit to $0. This will mean that withdrawals can only be made in person at CPF service centres.

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...rom-nov-30

Yes...many good work. Tongue
keep up the good work. Big Grin

(21-11-2023, 02:20 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Good 👍 idea.

Help....thk.