Today: 60yo why differentiate btw vaccinated and unvaccinated when spread is same

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/so...ergic-hope

spread is same, but if both kena, mortality rate for unvax higher ma.

Another wrong tactics from govt right at the start was to put Sinovac in a unclear image..

All of us had to agree that taking a vaccine (as long as WHO approved it) is better than not taking..

But how Sinovac (which Singapore has ready stocks) was portrayed as unless/ineffective by some here, make folks like Ms Siti (in the article) not willing to take Sinovac and there are no other alternative..

My alternative refer to those recognized by govt under the stupid programme (can't remember the name), which till now only has Pfizer and Moderna..

Hopefully when Novavax is here, some of the not vaccinated folks will take it...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

We sud c Sinopharm coming in soon... procured by pte clinics n rm... n cost wise wud b a factor

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(11-08-2021, 11:16 AM)OLT Wrote:  spread is same, but if both kena, mortality rate for unvax higher ma.

This is personal life and preference. Why force ppl thru unethical practice to succumb to authoritative and barbaric rule?Thus causing many mental and emotional stress affecting their health.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(11-08-2021, 11:47 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  This is personal life and preference. Why force ppl thru unethical practice to succumb to authoritative and barbaric rule?Thus causing many mental and emotional stress affecting their health.

This is not personal life and preference, if you think like this reflect how selfish you are to expect 80+% of Singapore to be in lockdown or not moving forward because of you?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-08-2021, 11:52 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  This is not personal life and preference, if you think like this reflect how selfish you are to expect 80+% of Singapore to be in lockdown or not moving forward because of you?
You jabbed because you scare of Indian fungus and you need to travel for work. You dun bullshit here.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

don't worry.

once the current vaccines become ineffective over time like 1 to 2 years.

vaccinated will also be in ICU like the unvaccinated because the vaccine protection will fade with time.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(11-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  You jabbed because you scare of Indian fungus and you need to travel for work. You dun bullshit here.
Same for the rest of the 80+% of SG. We are afraid of india variant as well try and move forward to live our lives the same for the rest of 80+% of SG. What bull shit.

Only numb skull, iron teeth still prefer lockdown and want the rest of the 80+% to follow you

(11-08-2021, 11:54 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  You jabbed because you scare of Indian fungus and you need to travel for work. You dun bullshit here.
Clapping Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(11-08-2021, 11:47 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  This is personal life and preference. Why force ppl thru unethical practice to succumb to authoritative and barbaric rule?Thus causing many mental and emotional stress affecting their health.

this is more den personal life and preference. the society wanted to move forward got worried about death rate go up. and majority of death cases come from the unvax.  so we have to go somewhere in between.

(11-08-2021, 11:58 AM)forum456 Wrote:  don't worry.

once the current vaccines become ineffective over time like 1 to 2 years.

vaccinated will also be in ICU like the unvaccinated because the vaccine protection will fade with time.

Another numb skull, worry about FUTURE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL danger but ignore the clear and PRESENT DANGER.

In 1-2 years, maybe a more deadly virus ..... but till then, I have 1-2 years of quality life

(11-08-2021, 12:03 PM)OLT Wrote:  this is more den personal life and preference. the society wanted to move forward got worried about death rate go up. and majority of death cases come from the unvax.  so we have to go somewhere in between.
On what basis unvaccinated is affecting economy? How many percent is not able to vaccinate? Majority or minority cannot vaccinate due to health condition?What is the definition of the strong helping the feeble knees?

(11-08-2021, 12:07 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  On what basis unvaccinated is affecting economy? How many percent is not able to vaccinate? Majority or minority cannot vaccinate due to health condition?What is the definition of the strong helping the feeble knees?

relax. figures u must ask govt.  but 80% already got their first jab means something right? 

i tink ppl need to be more patient and wait for a further 1-2months for the vaccination rate to hit a level whether the govt feel it's safer to remove this differentiation. 

furthermore wat's the big issue for not being able to eat in restaurant?  it's not like life and death issue.  if pple are feeling fatigue from covid, den the more they shd support vaccination so that our lfe can go back to normal fastestest..

(11-08-2021, 12:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Another numb skull, worry about FUTURE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL danger but ignore the clear and PRESENT DANGER.

In 1-2 years, maybe a more deadly virus ..... but till then, I have 1-2 years of quality life

HK is not opening like Singapore because HK does not believe in living with covid.
HK wants to eliminate and contain covid at zero death.

Singapore believes in living with covid because Singapore wants to open up.
Singapore does not want to eliminate and contain covid at zero death.
1-2 years of quality life will incur some deaths and you could be the one.

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(11-08-2021, 12:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  HK is not opening like Singapore because HK does not believe in living with covid.

when more and more vaccinated people are in ICU, do you think this opening up is sustainable ?

there is no USA approved booster shot and how to continue protection after current 2 does of vaccines.
how can this opening up be sustainable ?
unless you can live with some deaths on a daily or weekly basis.

"When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily. But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability."
Proverbs 28:2 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/pro.28.2.NLT

(11-08-2021, 12:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  HK is not opening like Singapore because HK does not believe in living with covid.

HK is not opening like Singapore because HK does not believe in living with covid.

What is your basis for these claims?

city’s overall case count to 12,019, with 212 related deaths.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/heal...ll-stepped

[Image: Screenshot-2021-08-11-at-12-23-05.png]

What makes you think CoVid can be eliminated? Which country today is able to eliminate? Who claimed CoVid can be eliminated? Please enlighten us.

Once a while get a new vaccine can prolong ones life another 5 to 10 years..

These discriminations by the Ruling party is going kill support for them in next GE. Especially the discrimination that is causing the unvaccinated to lose their jobs.
I know of quite a numbers who have decided not to continue giving their votes to the ruling party in next GE. Many are disgusted with the pressure imposed upon them to get vaccinated thru' threats and discrimination.

(11-08-2021, 11:16 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Another wrong tactics from govt right at the start was to put Sinovac in a unclear image..

All of us had to agree that taking a vaccine (as long as WHO approved it) is better than not taking..

But how Sinovac (which Singapore has ready stocks) was portrayed as unless/ineffective by some here, make folks like Ms Siti (in the article) not willing to take Sinovac and there are no other alternative..

My alternative refer to those recognized by govt under the stupid programme (can't remember the name), which till now only has Pfizer and Moderna..

Hopefully when Novavax is here, some of the not vaccinated folks will take it...

Why are they peddling Pfizer and Moderna like elixirs but not other vaccines like Sinovac and Sinopharm? Thinking Thinking

(11-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  These discriminations by the Ruling party is going  kill support for them in next GE. I Especially the discrimination that is going to caused them to lose their jobs.
I know of quite a numbers who have decided not to continue their votes to the ruling party in next GE. Many are disgusted with the pressure imposed upon them to get vaccinated thru'  threats and discrimination.

Nonsense, diehard fans will continue to vote for PAP, at least for another 15 years.

(11-08-2021, 01:06 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Nonsense, diehard fans will continue to vote for PAP, at least for another 15 years.
This is common human nature . Big Grin
All have sinned.

(11-08-2021, 01:06 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Nonsense, diehard fans will continue to vote for PAP, at least for another 15 years.

Not true.  We shall see.  There will be a swing. Their lives and jobs at stakes. Nobody likes threats and discriminations. Already people are suffering from cut in salary and loss of jobs.  They are adding more miseries to the people by this directive  - U are not allowed to work in these jobs if u are not jab. And if u are not vaccinated you must take twice weekly nostril swap at your own expense.  And if u bow to their demand to get vaccinated u may have your life cut short if the vaccine react negatively to your body. U drop dead. Its not due to the vaccine. Nobody forced you to take the jab  What nonsense? Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(11-08-2021, 01:01 PM)gottogo Wrote:  Why are they peddling Pfizer and Moderna like elixirs but not other vaccines like Sinovac and Sinopharm? Thinking Thinking

Temasek's interest in P & M . Why not peddle?

Actually it's good to isolate vaccinated from unvaccinated lah. The former was said to be shedding covid after their vaccination shots. So unvaccinated actually protected lah.

(11-08-2021, 11:52 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  This is not personal life and preference, if you think like this reflect how selfish you are to expect 80+% of Singapore to be in lockdown or not moving forward because of you?

My answer to such views (reflect how selfish you are) is really if that is the case, why are we letting foreigners without vaccination in?

If a convincing answer can be given, I will rest my case.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..