Today CH 8 10:30pm show this movie as usual Repeat don't know how many times

Intermission, we bring you an advertisement Smile

https://youtu.be/3S_36o6LQ80?si=kHr3n46-WbpoKAPG

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://youtu.be/OUXsXQ359pk?si=i0fD5EKeowPe7wF6

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-04-2024, 09:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  When sbc 迷离夜 showing? Long time no see! Got zhu le ling

how about 锦绣前程
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cc-v0rdWn8

or 大内双宝
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMgD1AB13Uo

(06-04-2024, 11:43 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  how about 锦绣前程
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cc-v0rdWn8

or 大内双宝
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMgD1AB13Uo

Peter lim's wife is beautiful

I like this one

And this one

(06-04-2024, 11:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Peter lim's wife is beautiful

She sing very well too.

btw 爱在女儿乡 got 汤妙玲  Rolleyes

Can MediaCorp return to its past glory?

Ignore List: Oyk

(06-04-2024, 06:48 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  2 of the have died.
1 jumped down
1 died in hotel alone without anyone knowing.

Who is the one died in hotel alone?

(07-04-2024, 12:07 AM)sgh Wrote:  Who is the one died in hotel alone?

曾江

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(07-04-2024, 12:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  曾江

Huh that lead actress already RIP?

(07-04-2024, 12:35 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Huh that lead actress already RIP?

Chung Chu Hong still alive. It's your gay kor kor that had RIP.

Any more old movies ?

(07-04-2024, 12:07 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Can MediaCorp return to its past glory?

(06-04-2024, 07:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC they repeat show good old SBC drama at early morning but most of us already sleep.

Impossible, there was internal fight beginning from privatization in 1994 
feedback system is abolished, the better key players have left. 
Resources are later split with SPH. 

If you observe properly, SBC era dramas hardly replay in decent hours or play at all
partly because those dramas before TCS era are mostly not manage by current 
top management. it is job suicidal to let people see the popular differences.  
Of course is also economical to replay old HK movies.
as none of mediacorp channels are doing well alone, all need govt funding.

(06-04-2024, 07:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC they repeat show good old SBC drama at early morning but most of us already sleep.

no point lah...............now TVs are widescreen..........also old dramas filmed in SD only..........

Not all have those wide screen still many watching with small screen TV only free four channels ....

(07-04-2024, 06:58 AM)winbig Wrote:  Chung Chu Hong still alive. It's your gay kor kor that had RIP.

of course I know kor kor already RIP, is on April 1. Recently got many fans pay respect to Kor kor.

So how Chung Chu Hong looks like now?

(07-04-2024, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  of course I know kor kor already RIP, is on April 1. Recently got many fans pay respect to Kor kor.

So how Chung Chu Hong looks like now?

You dunno how to do a search? Everything also need to spoonfeed you.

(07-04-2024, 08:25 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Impossible, there was internal fight beginning from privatization in 1994 
feedback system is abolished, the better key players have left. 
Resources are later split with SPH. 

If you observe properly, SBC era dramas hardly replay in decent hours or play at all
partly because those dramas before TCS era are mostly not manage by current 
top management. it is job suicidal to let people see the popular differences.  
Of course is also economical to replay old HK movies.
as none of mediacorp channels are doing well alone, all need govt funding.

Yea there is one period , SPH also doing TV and Radio boardcasting. I still remember those Years come CNY got LOTS of Good movies and Programs to see partly Media corp got competitor.

Sadly later SPH crease the tv rights. They still own shares on CH U despite Media corp now own it. Now SPH only left radio boardcasting. I always listen their station BETTER Than media corp crap radio station to be honest.

Media corp also fail on their MEwatch streaming service. They have some channels need to pay and watch. They wanna learn from Netflix , Disney channel obviously also fail.

(07-04-2024, 12:03 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  She sing very well too.

btw 爱在女儿乡 got 汤妙玲  Rolleyes

汤 lao goh now...Don know if she still single?

(07-04-2024, 11:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  汤 lao goh now...Don know if she still single?

Also 刘秋莲 朱乐玲 etc most go on sell house sell insurance open business etc some go marry find rich hubby so full-time housewife then children grown up they come out to act again. Most I think never study until Uni level so these are their typical path taken for actress. Maybe some later get Uni certificate not sure.

(07-04-2024, 11:32 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea there is one period , SPH also doing TV and Radio boardcasting. I still remember those Years come CNY got LOTS of Good movies and Programs to see partly Media corp got competitor.

Sadly later SPH crease the tv rights. They still own shares on CH U despite Media corp now own it. Now SPH only left radio boardcasting.  I always listen their station BETTER Than media corp crap radio station to be honest.

Media corp also fail on their MEwatch streaming service. They have some channels need to pay and watch. They wanna learn from Netflix , Disney channel obviously also fail.

Cos LKY said the stations are "haemorraging'. More competition is better for consumers. Now Mediacorp dun even care about us, and the govt also dun give a damn, cos they know the young will watch from online sources and the older folks are happily watching all the lousy shows Mediacorp is showing.

(07-04-2024, 11:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  汤 lao goh now...Don know if she still single?

Aiyo.. married long ago, kids grown up already. She appeared for one interview some time ago. She's a property agent I think.

(07-04-2024, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiyo.. married long ago, kids grown up already. She appeared for one interview some time ago. She's a property agent I think.

Some hubby quite ugly but rich. So if you see their children if more of dad good luck but more of mother nice looking.

林梅娇 黄奕良 are different all good looking but no study very high education. Their dotter good looking just dunno study how high. Is it follow parents never graduate from Uni?

(07-04-2024, 12:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cos LKY said the stations are "haemorraging'. More competition is better for consumers. Now Mediacorp dun even care about us, and the govt also dun give a damn, cos they know the young will watch from online sources and the older folks are happily watching all the lousy shows Mediacorp is showing.

LKY said Sg crowd is too small , so internal competitions  does not improve because resource are splitted,
they tends to import shows and drama which are economical.

As now chinese speaking already smaller than english speaking in SG, they less keen to put any effort.
However things is not better at our english stations as they cannot compete with western media.

and western media also struggle as online video flourish  
2023 › 08 › 09 › business › media › disney-earnings.html
For Disney, Streaming Losses and TV's Decline Are a One-Two Punch
Aug 9, 2023Disney's streaming operation lost $512 million in the most-recent quarter, the company said, bringing total streaming losses since 2019, when Disney+ was introduced, to more than $11 billion ...

rising competitions from Asian countries media also plays a factor.