Minister Shanmuggan : Malaysia uploaded this military video yesterday when we had NDP

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.pag...deprecated&_rdr

What is the meaning of this war plan briefing? What is Shame trying to tell?....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-08-2021, 09:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What is the meaning of this war plan briefing? What is Shame trying to tell?....... Thinking

i tink he is saying msia no money celebrate their national day leow .. they will just show this video instead of physically displaying their weapons.

(23-08-2021, 09:59 AM)OLT Wrote:  i tink he is saying msia no money celebrate their national day leow .. they will just show this video instead of physically displaying their weapons.

I cannot hear properly what that fat Malaysian commander briefed but it looks like a plan for invading Singapore with the main axis pointing South. Hope I am wrong........ Rolleyes

Carl Jung

diversion

(23-08-2021, 10:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I cannot hear properly what that fat Malaysian commander briefed but it looks like a plan for invading Singapore with the main axis pointing South. Hope I am wrong........ Rolleyes

if dat's their plan, they shd invade us with their covid patients. riding thru the causeway in bicycles.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

After watching the video I think we can cut spending on defense......

Besides man in boots ...there is nothing impressive.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 10:12 AM)OLT Wrote:  if dat's their plan, they shd invade us with their covid patients. riding thru the causeway in bicycles.
Dun prey prey with these people up there. They are looking at us everyday with their mouths salivating. I remember there was one National Day they staged a paratroopers landing operations in JB code name "Hantam Habis" meaning wipe out. You can go guess wipe out who......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(23-08-2021, 10:20 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun prey prey with these people up there. They are looking at us everyday with their mouths salivating. I remember there was one National Day they staged a paratroopers landing operations in JB code name "Hantam Habis" meaning wipe out. You can go guess wipe out who......... Rolleyes

haha we here talk cock for fun only... but this shows that we can feel safe with our garment watching our neghbours move 24/7, even during ndp.

ITS LOGICAL TO INVADE SINGAPORE
sg got money mah..

germany invade europe to 'take' from other ad they were suffering from econpomic hardship

Show of strength to deter wud b terrorists n takebans

Hope there are no Taliban affiliated soldiers in their army.

Every time they jialat and no money liao they will look at Singapore and show their fangs. 

This operation of "punching in the heart of enemy" is because the pandemic and lockdown for two years that emptied their coffers and no more money to pocket.

The last one "hantam habis" was the financial crisis that made them hungry.
Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(23-08-2021, 10:56 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  ITS LOGICAL TO INVADE SINGAPORE
sg got money mah..

germany invade europe to 'take' from other ad they were suffering from econpomic hardship

FTs under EP, more specifically CECA has already invaded SG, lah. The advantage is they can use it like a stepping stone to build their World Economy status and then later throw us into the dustbin, too.

Get the Malaysians to be on the frontline to fight the war at Causeway and Tuas Link 2. The other FTs can defend Changi Airport.

PM Lee said- Singapore belongs to everyone staying here. So let them do their part and not be just parasites.

Clapping

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-08-2021, 10:41 AM)OLT Wrote:  haha we here talk cock for fun only... but this shows that we can feel safe with our garment watching our neghbours move 24/7, even during ndp.
Feel safe? You hv forgotten when their ships penetrated Singapore waters and stays there for weeks and our garmen just keep their mouths shut.  Dare not to act and can even beg them to leave.  So, do I feel safe with such a incident?

(23-08-2021, 12:12 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Feel safe? You hv forgotten when their ships penetrated Singapore waters and stays there for weeks and our garmen just keep their mouths shut.  Dare not to act and can even beg them to leave.  So, do I feel safe with such a incident?

wat did the msian navy do other den just parked there?  ah mat just want to use singapore to rally his pple together.  our men were watching them. u want want navy to sink their ship ah?

furthermore during that time, did u have insomnia? if u dont, den it means u felt safe.

What is the point he display and posted it when the whole gang never ensure their own fellowmen is capable to earn a decent living getting married with children?

The clip looks impressive.
But can fight or not is another issue.

Don't underestimate the enemy.
do our army has any battle records?
they have ok!

I don't understand why Shan is making a huha over a stupid marketing video with Bolehland guy in camo.  As if the minister does not has his own MOHA ministry to deal with, no wanna step into MOD and MOFA affairs.

Has he follow up with the racist Indian woman case from Tiong Bahru Plaza in 2017 ?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...g-staff-at
[+] 2 users Like Simon's post

Aiya, leave them muddyisa boleh muddysian bodoh alone lah. Now they feeling very insecure and vulnerable 

Gov keeping changing PM keep poking each other backside
Citizens kenna India variant left right center and people are dropping dead every day
Pandemic no end in sight, biz all kaput
Dun know if their military got vaccinated

They only make tik tok to show their military unlike us NDP ... F-15 F-16 flying here fly there, Apache attack chopper buzz here buzz there, leopard tank go our for a nice ride

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 03:31 PM)Simon Wrote:  I don't understand why Shan is making a huha over a stupid marketing video with Bolehland guy in camo.  As if the minister does not has his own MOHA ministry to deal with, no wanna step into MOD and MOFA affairs.

Has he follow up with the racist Indian woman case from Tiong Bahru Plaza in 2017 ?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...g-staff-at

Yah iz stupiak. Bolehland national day coming up soon. Just upload 1 computer games bdeo oso kpkb. 21 Aug is not our ND. Could be co-incidence. If they fly past our zone dan compain. Otherwise care for what. They got no PM and their bomoh still haven't located MH370.

Why worry over their toothless army when they can simply stop daily supplies and cause us actual problems. 😑

Are you impressed by the video? Several of the soldiers look overweight. The most "impressive" vehicles they have throughout the video sequence are the few humvees. Really LOL.

Ah shan trying to divert attention. He is minister of mofa, not mod.. Even Vivian is in a better position to speak on this than him.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-08-2021, 10:41 AM)OLT Wrote:  haha we here talk cock for fun only... but this shows that we can feel safe with our garment watching our neghbours move 24/7, even during ndp.

That is a given.  The funny thing is that the msian commanders usually give their orders in their own language.  To hear the fatso giving his commands in english is for the benefit of the audience.  And the audience is not the msians.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 07:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  That is a given.  The funny thing is that the msian commanders usually give their orders in their own language.  To hear the fatso giving his commands in english is for the benefit of the audience.  And the audience is not the msians.

Yalor, how come not in.bahasa malayu but in broken England. ...... Thinking

Carl Jung

As usual, sham looking for trouble.
Too free watching video everyday.