Today is it 冬至 Or Angmoh winter solstice?

Every year this time reminded me of my first potential girlfriend in Secondary 2 who was like 10 years older than me.

She worked as a hairdresser in a Geylang Salon that time during the 80s....and every year this time I will suddenly wonder how is she doing in Malaysia now.

She was a great beauty, much better like any current mediacorp artiste today..except maybe Paige Chua can compete with her only.

(21-12-2021, 03:13 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Every year this time reminded me of my first potential girlfriend in Secondary 2 who was like 10 years older than me.

She worked as a hairdresser in a Geylang Salon that time during the 80s....and every year this time I will suddenly wonder how is she doing in Malaysia now.

She was a great beauty, much better like any current mediacorp artiste today..except maybe Paige Chua can compete with her only.

Wah, can fall in love with a woman 10 years your senior..... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Because my late father had a mistress in Johor, and I lived alone with my granny only...The Winter Solstice was a great opportunity for me as the entire house will belong to me. Except I have to convince my granny to take Dulan with her to my uncles and aunties homes to celebrate the event.

(21-12-2021, 03:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Wah, can fall in love with a woman 10 years your senior..... Laughing

I dunno abt u, dear...but I can fall in love with man also.....but that story I share another time.

This female hairdresser from the Geylang Saloon, let's call her emily... would always attend to my haircut and hairwash everytime I visited the hairdressing saloon.

Why I dunno, but my kukubird will always marikita while she was washing my hair after the haircut....

(21-12-2021, 03:26 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I dunno abt u, dear...but I can fall in love with man also.....but that story I share another time.

Are you bi-sexual.......? nudie

Of cause she never work on my kukubird but only on my hair....

Then on one occasion suddenly she whisper in my ear while washing my hair.....

She sneak me a note and told me she can come my place to do the haircut for me as well.

Needless to say...my kukubird suddenly got ALERT and my HEART MISSED A BEAT !

(21-12-2021, 03:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you bi-sexual.......? nudie

I dun poke man...but I can love a humsome man or gays as well.

I scared I poke half way the man pangsai how ????

The anti-climax was, Emily go back Johor every year on Winter Solstice to celebrate......

WTF...

[Image: FFE7-A20-E-9-E38-451-B-B8-B9-1290624-BA4-A5.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Wah, this forum filled with plenty of stories about uncles, aunties and maids, and now also hairdresser. Got any stories about MPs or not?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(21-12-2021, 04:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wah, this forum filled with plenty of stories about uncles, aunties and maids, and now also hairdresser. Got any stories about MPs or not?

have what..sis wendy story remember ?

since sis wendy became the chairperson of her MCST, she seldom contribute here liao...think she too busy already. hope she is ok.

(21-12-2021, 04:46 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  since sis wendy became the chairperson of her MCST, she seldom contribute here liao...think she too busy already. hope she is ok.

Is she the chairperson of a MCST, but she does share her stories and comments at times..... Clapping

Bery sad, Chinese dun wanna be Chinese Simi lan winter so-lick …冬至 means冬至

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-12-2021, 07:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bery sad, Chinese dun wanna be Chinese Simi lan winter so-lick …冬至 means冬至

冬至 means “winter is here.”
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(21-12-2021, 07:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  冬至 means “winter is here.”

eat sticky dumplings correct?

Guys, any human being on Earth who differentiate another human by race like this gay Tangsen IS AN ANTICHRIST.

Let The LISTENER BEWARE.

Our LORD LOOK AT OUR HEART, HE does not look at our race.

HE is ALIVE...

LET he who heard be aware.

This Tangsen could be an evil principality sent by SATAN to disunite us.

When in this time and age, you heard somebody who says what this gay said...keep away from him.

(21-12-2021, 04:46 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  since sis wendy became the chairperson of her MCST, she seldom contribute here liao...think she too busy already. hope she is ok.

It's not that she's busy but she has given up on this forum. She's gone over to hardwarezone and is very active there.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(21-12-2021, 09:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not that she's busy but she has given up on this forum. She's gone over to hardwarezone and is very active there.

Thanks for sharing dear...when got time i will sign up there. I very worried for her temper.

(21-12-2021, 09:17 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Guys, any human being on Earth who differentiate another human by race like this gay Tangsen IS AN ANTICHRIST.

Let The LISTENER BEWARE.

Rotfl
You must be a HIV positive backside pokee Kok sucker and now with Omicron  nudie
I forgive you and pray for your soul ….  Angel

(21-12-2021, 09:20 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Our LORD LOOK AT OUR HEART, HE does not look at our race.

HE is ALIVE...

LET he who heard be aware.

This Tangsen could be an evil principality sent by SATAN to disunite us.

Thou shall not use HIS name in vain 
Worst are those who uses his GOOD NAME to SHAME … I pray for you  Heart

(21-12-2021, 07:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  冬至 means “winter is here.”

Colder from now on.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(21-12-2021, 11:17 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Colder from now on.

I thought it suppose to be global warming ?

(21-12-2021, 09:17 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Guys, any human being on Earth who differentiate another human by race like this gay Tangsen IS AN ANTICHRIST.

Let The LISTENER BEWARE.

Wahahahaha!!

(21-12-2021, 11:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I thought it suppose to be global warming ?

Some said very few sun spots last five years.  Big Grin

(21-12-2021, 11:31 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Some said very few sun spots last five years.  Big Grin

OH NO ….. ang moh Kow …. cannot suntan …. so sad …