Today outside very crowded...

Very vibrantly crowded....families, couples, maids, foreign workers all jostling happily. 

Back  to  normalcy. 

Endemic,  isn't this what the authorities want??

(31-10-2021, 06:18 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Very vibrantly crowded....families, couples, maids, foreign workers all jostling happily. 

Back  to  normalcy. 

I dun think this is what the authorities want

(31-10-2021, 06:18 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Very vibrantly crowded....families, couples, maids, foreign workers all jostling happily. 

Back  to  normalcy. 

yes and no.
yes Endemic means natural immunity.
natural immunit has 2 parts.
Pt1 Innate immunity Pt2 updating after inflammatory event, degeneration( like pus),cleanup and repair all return to base.
No. The Agenda You will own nothing and beri happy not reach yet
Singapore hope after success they will the money thr. us to them the abangs......
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(31-10-2021, 06:34 PM)singlon Wrote:  yes and no.
yes Endemic means natural immunity.
natural immunit has 2 parts.
Pt1 Innate immunity Pt2 updating after inflammatory event, degeneration( like pus),cleanup and repair all return to base.
No. The Agenda You will own nothing and beri happy not reach yet
Singapore hope after success they will the money thr. us to them the abangs......

I am trying my level best to understand what you wrote....? Thinking

(31-10-2021, 06:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I am trying my level best to understand what you wrote....? Thinking

really?
i help u.
Dola swap dead rings bell?

Of course, maids also have their outings.

I do not understand why must be Sunday? Cannot fix their day- off to be Friday or Monday?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-10-2021, 06:46 PM)debono Wrote:  I am trying my level best to understand what you wrote....? Thinking
Oh no. Don’t tell me this forumer is one of the missing person who is omnipresent.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(31-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Oh no. Don’t tell me this forumer is one of the missing person who is omnipresent.

IAM snglion name changed b Admin.
Reason i no no.

Back  to  normalcy. 

Should just open up since 85+% fully jabbed and many got turbo booster liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Omnipresence reincarnated?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

We are living with the virus!

(31-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Oh no. Don’t tell me this forumer is one of the missing person who is omnipresent.

(31-10-2021, 07:51 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Omnipresence reincarnated?

I think you guys are right, the style of writing and it's subject matter confirm our suspicion.... Rotfl

(31-10-2021, 08:11 PM)debono Wrote:  I think you guys are right, the style of writing and it's subject matter confirm our suspicion.... Rotfl

Alien language? Catch no ball. Like talking to himself. 😄

Don't pray pray and be contemptuous hoh.....

Guru status and  garner high reputation score. 

Lol..

Busking in Halloween atmosphere

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

sengkang mrt outside also crowded....with maids loitering outside MRT sitting on pavement with mat on floor and eating drinking playing phone in groups of 3 to 5.... 30cm apart....and on other side with beng teens Vaping away illegally sharing 1 vap among 3 friends...

(31-10-2021, 09:53 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  sengkang mrt outside also crowded....with maids loitering outside MRT sitting on pavement with mat on floor and eating drinking playing phone in groups of 3 to 5.... 30cm apart....and on other side with beng teens Vaping away illegally sharing 1 vap among 3 friends...

Is this you spy with your little eyes....? Clapping

Good. Back to pre-covid days. Next is masks off !!
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(31-10-2021, 10:02 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Good. Back to pre-covid days. Next is masks off !!

My reckoning is that it may take one full year, before we can move about without wearing a face  mask.... crying

Many bochap.