I had a dream yesterday- on my way to buy TOTO $5M

I have not purchased Toto or 4D for a long time.

Yesterday was a cold night. I fell asleep at around 11pm.

I dreamed that I was floating in a dingy on a vast ocean with nothing in sight just myself surrounded by just ocean. I was able  to see as the full moon illuminated my surroundings.

Knowing that I would die unless I did something I peddled to move in one direction. It seemed like a futile  effort to save my own life as I knew not how far I would have to travel to reach land.

I moved countless miles and saw nothing but kept at it not knowing how long before I would find land.

Night turn to day. Moon  to Sun. Cold to heat.

I was still peddling. My arms felt like they were going to drop off but I did not give up. Alas, it appeared I was living on false hope. 

Just when I was about to give, I saw from a distance. First the trees then the sand.

I was going to live because hope never dies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

i also had a dream more than 10yrs ago

i saw many crocodiles and my friends got wallow up

since then really many c4ocodiles in sg

scam after scam in last 10yrs
sg is great for scam
becausr our elected only know how to line their pockets

corrupted breeds corrupts

Tomorrow I will be collecting $ 5 million

That is my dream!  Big Grin

(07-01-2022, 04:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Tomorrow I will be collecting $ 5 million

That is my dream!  Big Grin

Guess its will be only a dream …. sat, office close  Rotfl

I dream I go collect on Monday morning  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

All the best to everyone, may your dreams come true.

I bought 1 iToto  and $10 quick picks

Wish me luck.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(07-01-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have not purchased Toto or 4D for a long time.

I dreamed that I was floating in a dingy on a vast ocean with nothing in sight just myself surrounded by just ocean. I was able  to see as the full moon illuminated my surroundings.

Knowing that I would die unless I did something I peddled to move in one direction. It seemed like a futile  effort to save my own life as I knew not how far I would have to travel to reach land.

I moved countless miles and saw nothing but kept at it not knowing how long before I would find land.

I was still peddling. My arms felt like they were going to drop off but I did not give up. Alas, it appeared I was living on false hope. 

Just when I was about to give, I saw from a distance. First the trees then the sand.

If you keep repeating the same dream. This will probably be your past life memory. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Talent Wrote:  i also had a dream more than 10yrs ago

i saw many crocodiles and my friends got wallow up

since then really many c4ocodiles in sg

scam after scam in last 10yrs
sg is great for scam
becausr our elected only know how to line their pockets

corrupted breeds corrupts

I just received a scam message Rotfl

[Image: E1-A3354-C-B134-4779-9-BE1-1-F0-ECC43-A3-C6.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I hv no dream because i never buy

(07-01-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have not purchased Toto or 4D for a long time.

[Image: O3Cb.gif]

[Image: E75-AF553-FD87-478-D-B632-8-F04-F70-F1660.gif]

Everyone also have this dream leh..

(07-01-2022, 05:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All the best to everyone, may your dreams come true.

I bought 1 iToto  and $10 quick picks

Wish me luck.

Same to you.
I only buy $5 ordinary

Have you been watching Manifest on Netflix? You had your calling? Laughing

I actually won something

I Toto kena 3 numbers....I think overall lost money.

i interpret the dream already…buy 6996…all permutation..wont cost too much

There goes my 5 million dream too. 
Bought 5 bucks 
Not even 3 numbers. 
Maybe next big one. 
HONG BAO DRAW

(08-01-2022, 09:05 AM)Migrant Wrote:  There goes my 5 million dream too. 
Bought 5 bucks 
Not even 3 numbers. 
Maybe next big one. 
HONG BAO DRAW

$8,600,000 est

Next Draw
Mon, 10 Jan 2022 , 6.30pm

I stopped buying these for years....better buy food for loved ones than to donate

(08-01-2022, 09:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  $8,600,000 est

Next Draw
Mon, 10 Jan 2022 , 6.30pm

I have a good feeling about this..