Today's weather forecast

Today's weather forecast: 27 degrees C and Mostly cloudy.  A good day to go brisk walking, jogging and swimming.
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

I just finish running as usual. Time is good or bad now?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

The weather in Singapore is better than Taipei. Yesterday was very hot, today the weather has dropped in temperature and it’s very nice today…..
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

🌥 ⛅️ ☁️

Heavy rain now

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

That lkk runs n the rain?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Brother Debono forgot to do weather forecast today, why like that? Huh

(10-11-2022, 09:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Brother Debono forgot to do weather forecast today, why like that? Huh
According to my computer's weather report it is 30 degrees C and cloudy, but it rained most of the day, at least in the evenings..........therefore the weather forecast is only 50% accurate. Either it is sunny or rainy.......... Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(10-11-2022, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  According to my computer's weather report it is 30 degrees C and cloudy, but it rained most of the day, at least in the evenings..........therefore the weather forecast is only 50% accurate. Either it is sunny or rainy.......... Laughing

Thank you, Bro Debono!  Clapping

(18-03-2022, 07:48 AM)debono Wrote:  Today's weather forecast: 27 degrees C and Mostly cloudy.  A good day to go brisk walking, jogging and swimming.
Thanks Bro for yr forecast.  I just had my swim at 3.30pm at sAFRA.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-11-2022, 09:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Thanks Bro for yr forecast.  I just had my swim at 3.30pm at sAFRA.

It was raining this early morning, but the sun came out in late afternoon, and again it started to rain in the evenings........... Clapping