Today's weather report

Today's weather forecast: 29 degrees C and Cloudy.  A good day to go jogging, brisk walking and swimming.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Gloomy n quiet
Seems something big is brewing

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

waiting for the rain

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

latest is some areas might rain now to evening

(27-12-2022, 05:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Today's weather forecast: 29 degrees C and Cloudy.  A good day to go jogging, brisk walking and swimming.

Now cloudy ABIT dark wait will rain boh

[Image: D5-A1331-C-F613-428-A-8-A47-304065306-B24.jpg]

good for outdoor activities  Big Grin

Rain liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-12-2022, 05:42 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  [Image: D5-A1331-C-F613-428-A-8-A47-304065306-B24.jpg]

good for outdoor activities  Big Grin

Sad no much Ang mo tourist liao coming to SG

(27-12-2022, 05:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sad no much Ang mo tourist liao coming to SG

I walked pass Universal Studio and RWS last Friday. The place was quiet compared to pre-Covid time  Sad

(27-12-2022, 05:47 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I walked pass Universal Studio and RWS last Friday. The place was quiet compared to pre-Covid time  Sad

Ice cream uncle at Orchard rd already mention, when been interview few days back before Christmas eve. Talk about the crowd at orchard.

he claim come tourists , mostly from Indonesian , Thailand , etc no much EU tourist.

Actually what I know a lot Ang mo choose go Thailand , this is why Thailand tourism spike up fast.

One main reason " perhaps due to GST Hike in SG and everything also expensive especially beer and cigarettes " Whereas Thailand only charge the extra fee on travel side but come beer and cigarette is CHEAP.