CPF eats a lot & shit rubbish: increased ceiling +$2,000 but payouts only +$100

CPF eats a lot but shit a lot of rubbish : increased ceiling +$2,000 but payout only +$100.

Ceiling increased from $6000 to $8000
Payout from $250 to $350

CPF obesity.  nudie signs of constipation
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

One wonders how much did Temasek Holdings lose from their shitty investments to need such a big jump in CPF salary ceiling.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

Look like this year election will be a walkover, ie no candidates qualify to run against current president. If not why this now.

Employee: Increase of 2k at 20% mean take home $400 lesser

Employer: Increase of 2k at 17% mean additional contribution of $340. More importantly, mean employer will crawl this amt back from employee via lower salary increase and bonus.

Thx u govt.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

cpf can form a national investment safety fund to invest in singapore only.
like keep cash and wait for the next big fall. after that just buy the big 3 banks, singtel, these will give cash dividend more then the 2.5% interest for the oridnary account. since buy during crash sale time price no need to worry about capital lost. will have capital gain over time due to business growth. MAS will take care that they exist.
the fund will help stabalised the in/out movement of foreign hot money fund. also act as a ready for those shorts who write report to force price down to get their profit. remember not to do hard shelf , short or wait to buy at low price , accumulate then push up to let lousy shorts beaten pain pain. if this is not ready when any attack on tm or gic will be terrible. don't imagine it cannot happen. they even try to raid hk and uk before.

increasing cpf ceiling is increasing pay for those affected. money in cpf is like tax but put back into individual account. it reduces pressure on inflations. only downside is increased cost for business. most sme not affected as this type of pay range mostly for directors and special skill pmet. gov and related body most affected as they are the big pay master.

me is super happy when I look at my cpf statement cause I'm a millionaire.

(15-02-2023, 08:49 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me is super happy when I look at my cpf statement cause I'm a millionaire.

You have been happily cheated while Temasek reported ROI 24% in previous year.

CPF Board has the largest AuM over S$500 billion but ITS not reported in contributing anything to GDP.

(15-02-2023, 09:09 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
CPF Board has the largest AuM over S$500 billion but ITS not reported in contributing anything to GDP.

"In a message, Temasek's chief executive Ho Ching proclaimed that investment returns by Temasek, GIC and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) are the “single largest contributor” to Singapore's budget.23 Jan 2019"

https://www.google.com/search?q=temasek+...ors+to+GDP&oq=Temasek+CEO+Ho+Ching+says+GIC&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2.20404j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=In%20a%20message,23%20Jan%202019

700 x 300k
at least 300,000 earn 8k and above

2.5B a year to cpf
and to team to play
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

give chicken wings

take back whole chicken
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

(15-02-2023, 08:49 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me is super happy when I look at my cpf statement cause I'm a millionaire.

Are you minister Lim Swee Say or Jac Lau..................? Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 09:09 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

You are coming back to Sg meh?

(15-02-2023, 01:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are coming back to Sg meh?

With SWF, GIC substantially depending on our pension funds, every CPF member thought that CPF Board must be the only biggest contributor to Singapore GDP..

How come it's not?

(15-02-2023, 01:23 PM)Scythian Wrote:  With SWF, GIC substantially depending on our pension funds, every CPF member thought that CPF Board must be the only biggest contributor to Singapore GDP..

How come it's not?

Are you coming back to Sg?

Pls answer a simple question!  Tongue

(15-02-2023, 01:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Are you coming back to Sg?

Pls answer a simple question!  Tongue
Yes 
Often for general meetings

$250 already pathetic amount for payout, $350 is an insult.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(15-02-2023, 09:49 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  $250 already pathetic amount for payout, $350 is an insult.

How pensioners age 65 and above can survive with $350 a month in Singapore, the world most expensive country?

Far beyond imagination.
Are Singaporeans really so stupid?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(15-02-2023, 09:22 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  give chicken wings

take back whole chicken

CPF Board diagnosed critical constipation

Today's higher cost of living.
Shows something is very wrong with changes in CPF system

They are even more happier than you as they do not need to see the CPF already multi millionaire. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-02-2023, 09:22 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  give chicken wings

take back whole chicken

B4 giving back, poisoned the chicken

(15-02-2023, 11:03 PM)Scythian Wrote:  How pensioners age 65 and above can survive with $350 a month in Singapore, the world most expensive country?

Far beyond imagination.
Are Singaporeans really so stupid?

White ministers very rich, give their parents thousands of dollars per month, $350 is just abit of little bonus. This is their mentality for ALL Singaporeans. Angry

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!