Will Lee Hsien Yang and Ho Ching face off at the next presidential race?

Will Lee Hsien Yang and Ho Ching face off at the next presidential race?

https://theindependent.sg/will-lee-hsien...tial-race/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Lidat har… LHY sure wins hands down Big Grin

The various TH fiascos, sheer arrogance, so much free time on FB, sloppy dressing will take its toll.

So very unlikely they would let LHY run Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

Lee Hsien Yang mulling bid for the presidency?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...presidency
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

(20-02-2023, 08:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Lidat har… LHY sure wins hands down Big Grin

The various TH fiascos, sheer arrogance, so much free time on FB, sloppy dressing will take its toll. 

So very unlikely they would let LHY run Big Grin

you under estimate the elites, if they know ho ching will lose they will rigged the election by having female only election. They can justified by saying alot of our previous presidents were men, need more women representation.
[+] 3 users Like XiXiPee's post

(20-02-2023, 09:41 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  you under estimate the elites, if they know ho ching will lose they will rigged the election by having female only election. They can justified by saying alot of our previous presidents were men, need more women representation.

You have a very good point there.................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

My gut feel should still be on race. Current selected President reason give is must give Malay chance to sit. So now time to give Eurasian? Spore four big race Chinese,Malay,Indian,Eurasian correct? Left Eurasian no chance to sit yet.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(20-02-2023, 09:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  My gut feel should still be on race. Current selected President reason give is must give Malay chance to sit. So now time to give Eurasian? Spore four big race Chinese,Malay,Indian,Eurasian correct? Left Eurasian no chance to sit yet.

President Benjamin Shears is a Eurasian....................... Big Grin

(20-02-2023, 09:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  My gut feel should still be on race. Current selected President reason give is must give Malay chance to sit. So now time to give Eurasian? Spore four big race Chinese,Malay,Indian,Eurasian correct? Left Eurasian no chance to sit yet.

Indian and eurasians are under Indian or Other race group. Next one will not be race since before tony is an indian

(20-02-2023, 09:58 PM)debono Wrote:  President Benjamin Shears is a Eurasian....................... Big Grin

But I remember they say start count from some president onwards as that is let ppl vote. Previous president is not let ppl vote not counted. Current President is walk over else still need ppl to vote
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(20-02-2023, 09:41 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  you under estimate the elites, if they know ho ching will lose they will rigged the election by having female only election. They can justified by saying alot of our previous presidents were men, need more women representation.

And then restricted to only women with one boob, or smelly & hairy meow meow, or with 3 nipples....

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

No lah... Next president reserved for an Indian aka CECA.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

In another word, only people with no balls can participate.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

hope the road situaitons return to the time when lky was around. no nonsense.
today bideford small painting work at junction of cairnhill junction cause a jammed so bad that it stoptraffic flow in and out of mount e, block up entire orchard road from bideford road all the way back to no know where.

the way we see the road painter block up the road is unreasonable. in the name of safety they block an entire lane for the small painting work. they park their lorry in that lane for easy access. all these without considerations of all other road users, people going to mount e, imagine if emergency vehicle need access to mt e urgently.

really hope that road can go back to lky time. clear and no nonsense. not like now suka suka gardening on high way monday to sun any time anywhere causing jam and waste of time for all other road users. when we look at the tree already well prume why do again. from the time when accident kill yck road to now is under do to over do. waste of public fun never mind cause too much time wasted on the rest.

transport minister what do you think? can be better or not?
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(20-02-2023, 10:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  No lah... Next president reserved for an Indian aka CECA.
 yea that maybe be so... some new citizen..
or a new citizen chinese.. to show "inclusiveness". Men in white will be fools if they think they can control them 😁
[+] 3 users Like Merdeka's post

HC? Unless Pap want to lose, don't ever field her. It will become a pro HC and anti HC campaign.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Similar thoughts here. I was thinking that even if there's no Eurasian willing to take up the job, the preference will still be for a Malay or Indian to take up the post.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post