Really......Now so standard 18k to rent a stall?

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...6l?__cft__

Last time I already heard from a stallholder that the rental cost for ramly burger is very high. But that stallholder also told me the profit is very high. I was told the profit is more than 50k.

(04-04-2023, 11:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Last time I already heard from a stallholder that the rental cost for ramly burger is very high. But that stallholder also told me the profit is very high. I was told the profit is more than 50k.

you can count roughly , how much burger they need to sell

don't forget other misc expenses , labour cost , food cost .

the Major part is due to HIGH rental already ' occupy " a lot .

FYI that Thailand one they already claim WILL NOT COME BACK SG.
Partly Must be due to High rental also , just that mainstream media news don't wish to report. Only report they will not coming back SG next year.

(04-04-2023, 11:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you can count  roughly , how much burger they need to sell

Partly Must be due to High rental also , just that mainstream media news don't wish to report. Only report they will not coming back SG next year.

You dun worry for them. If they cannot make money they won't rent. The fact that they rent year after year shows that it is very profitable.

(04-04-2023, 11:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You dun worry for them. If they cannot make money they won't rent. The fact that they rent year after year shows that it is very profitable.

You wrong, this type of business is " about luck " is like playing lottery , this year might profit next year will not.
In fact CNA already reported before there are quite a lot stalls never rent out. This show some of them give up.

(04-04-2023, 11:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you can count  roughly , how much burger they need to sell

thailand one I think traumatized by the ponding episode liao hahaha

(05-04-2023, 12:09 AM)Nyvrem Wrote:  thailand one I think traumatized by the ponding episode liao hahaha

Also due to high rental.

Demand and supply.

Stall holders complain rent high but they still rent.

Customera complain prices high but they still buy.

To bring rental and prices down as customers you need to stop buying.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Wow! Are you serious?

Yearly rental $220,000

(05-04-2023, 06:36 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Wow! Are you serious?

Yearly rental $220,000

Where got yearly? They only fast for 1 month lah.  Laughing