Yesterday : Janet Yellen in US- China economic relations...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

With China increased military assertion around Taiwan and South China Sea, ,it is wise for investors and multinationals to shift out of China and diversify its base to alternatives like India and Vietnam. Should China engage I'm confrontation sanctions will be km posed and their supply chains disrupted hence the need to reduce risk.

The other concern is China continued angagements with nations like Russia and Iran and helping them to circumvent international sanctions. Such actions mean result in negative blowback for China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-04-2023, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  With China increased military assertion around Taiwan and South China Sea, ,it is wise for investors and multinationals to shift out of China and diversify its base to alternatives like India and Vietnam. Should China engage I'm confrontation sanctions will be km posed and their supply chains disrupted hence the need to reduce risk.

The other concern is China continued angagements with nations like Russia and Iran and helping them to circumvent international sanctions. Such actions mean result in negative blowback for China.
 You mean the blowbacks of the western alliance!!!???

Please do not live in a well like a frog - by all means have your own opinion but ensure you read widely and from a wide range of sources. 

With the right hand they want China to buy their treasuries, woth their left hands thry punish sanction Chinese companies recklessly - without proof or hard evidence! Spying Human rights abuse blah blah ... Please go to Fox news and you would be shocked that these ugly traits ascribed to the US!

Thankfully not many people are so gullible like you! Please read here:

Yellen’s remarks on China-US economic relations show US ‘saying one thing but doing another’: experts

https://www.globaltimes.cn/
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(22-04-2023, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The other concern is China continued angagements with nations like Russia and Iran and helping them to circumvent international sanctions. Such actions mean result in negative blowback for China.

International sanctions???

Who decide what is international?

You???  Thinking